It is a common concern of most shoppers in being conscious of the available payment methods they will find in a store or restaurant.
This relies on the ability to choose the best, most suitable, and most convenient payment method among the range of payment options available.
Today, there are tons of payment methods available, and most of them are used by customers when making regular shopping.
There still also exists other uncommon payment methods available, which may be less popular but somehow gaining popularity.
One of the most common payment methods available today is Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is termed as one of the most convenient and secure mobile payment services available today, for making both in-store and online payments.
But the question most shoppers of Zara are concerned with is understanding the possibility of making payments with their Apple Wallet at Zara.
If that is your question, then you can continue reading this guide to have an answer to your question.
Does Zara Take Apple?
Yes, at Zara, you can make your fashion purchase payment with your Apple Wallet. Fortunately, Apple Pay is not only a payment method at Zara in-stores, but you can also make payments with your Apple Wallet online if you intend to make your purchases via the Zara online store.
Alright, now that you have the direct answer to the question which you long sought, it becomes a necessity in understanding the payment process associated with Apple Pay, in terms of, when using it to make payments both at Zara in-stores and other stores, which you wish to intend making some purchases.
How to Use Apple Pay at Zara Online
As I mentioned earlier, you can make payment for your order via your Apple Wallet, at Zara’s online shopping platform, this process is not as difficult as you may think.
If you are used to the wave of making online payments with your card or other payment services, then, you should certainly have a glance at how payment via Apple Pay will be, while trying to pay with your Apple Wallet on Zara online.
Therefore, to make a payment with your Apple Wallet online at Zara, then you can consider the following payment processes.
- Step 1: Once you are ready to checkout, after reviewing your orders.
- Step 2: If you intend to pay with a different card, then you can consider tapping on the default card to make a change in the card of payment.
- Step 3: Enter your billing addresses, and contact information, and choose Apple Pay
- Step 4: Examine the payment, before, a security pass to authenticate the payment, press and hold the side button twice.
- Step 5: After the payment has been processed and approved, a check mark with the text Done will be displayed on the payment website.
How Does Apple Pay Works?
Apple Pay is a mobile-based payment service available only for those using Apple devices, therefore, if you are using a non-Apple device, then, you have one drawback.
Being a mobile-based payment service, before considering paying with Apple Pay, you certainly need to consider setting up your Apple Wallet, such as adding a bank card to your Apple Pay app.
This is necessary because the card added will be used to source the funds which will be used to make payment for your purchase at Zara stores and online.
However, if you are considering adding a card to your Apple Wallet, then you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open your Apple Wallet app, and tap on Add Button, which is represented by an “+” icon
- Step 2: Choose the type of card you intend to add, either a debit card or a credit card.
- Step 3: Tap Continue, and follow the onscreen instructions to add a new card, if prompted, choose your bank or probably the card issuer.
- Step 4: Verify your information with your bank
Once this has been successfully done, then you can consider going to any Zara physical store to make payment for your purchase with Apple Wallet.
If you are to make payment with Apple Pay in-stores, then you can consider the following steps to successfully make payments:
- Step 1: Alert the Cashier or whoever is receiving payment, in expression that your payment method is Apple Pay.
This is necessary because the process of paying with your Apple Wallet is quite different from how other payment methods’ processes are.
- Step 2: Open Apple Pay on your device. You have to consider unlocking your security, by entering your passcode, or probably, your fingerprint.
If you are using a face lock, you can as well unlock your security, by placing your camera directly on your face, until it captures your face.
- Step 3: Place your device closer to the reader
To make a payment with your Apple Wallet: you have to consider placing your payment device closer to the NFC reader.
Once your payment has been approved successfully, then, you will hear a beep sound, and probably, get a mark display on your device.
- Step 4: Collect your Receipt, as well as your purchased items, and you are good to go.
If you are using other Apple devices such as Apple Watch, or iPad, then you also need to consider the steps above, because they also follow the same process which I have explained above.
If you still have any issues regarding making payments with your Apple Wallet at Zara then, you can consider seeking assistance from the cashier or probably, the sales representative.
The process taken to make payment for your purchase with your Apple Wallet takes in a different process from the one you might have already been used to.
Other Payment Methods Available at Zara
Payment methods such as Credit Cards, Debits Cards, PayPal, Diners Club, JCB, and Gift Card.
The aforementioned payment methods are payments available you can use to make payments at Zara, both at its online store and offline stores.
Zara ensures to provide its customers total control over their choice of making payment, this is a result of trying to give its customers the permission of choosing the best and most appropriate payment methods that can be used based on their preference.
Apple Pay is a common payment type available in most stores today, this is a result of how fast, easy and convenient it has made payment to be.
Fortunately, Zara being a popular Spanish fashion store also accepts payment via Apple Pay for customers who intend to pay with their Apple Wallet either at its online store or offline stores.