In this article, I will be showing you how GTBank Internet Banking 2021 and GTBank mobile banking app. Internet have made the world a better and smaller place. You can now perform transactions from your home instead of going to bank.
You can send fund, pay bills ( different kinds of bills), buy things online, and top up airtime using GTBank online banking. This saves you the stressing of going to banking hall and running your business at ease.
In the page you will learn GTbank Internet banking Registration and how to use them. You will also get a link to download GTbank mobile app and how to use it.
Benefits Of GTBank Internet Banking
- Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Easy Access to bank information and products.
- Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
- Allows 24/7 access to account.
Features Of GTBank Online Banking App
- 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change password and update your personal details.
Requirements For GTBank Online Banking Registration
- You must be a Fidelity Bank account holder. Be it current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smart phone is required ( android, IOS etc)
- Active ATM card
Gtbank Internet Banking Registration
To register for GTbank mobile banking, follow the guide below.
- To register for internet banking, CLICK HERE
- You will be required to enter your NUBAN, Card number, card expiry date and card pin.
- Then click, I am not a robot and continue. Follow process and complete registration.
- After successful registration, then login into your account. Your Dashboard will show with links to where you can make transfers, check account balance, pay bills and other GT bank online banking services.
OR – Offline Registration
For Offline registration, visit the nearest GTBank near you. Tell them that you want to register for internet banking. Fill the form that they gave to you. After 3 days go back to the bank branch for your Internet banking ID.
Download GTbank Mobile App
This app is used for internet banking, after creating your Internet banking ID. Then download GTBank mobile banking app, login and enjoy secured banking. We have reduced the stress for you and provide direct link to download the app on your device.
For Android Users – Download GTBank Mobile Banking App
For IOS users – Download GTBank Online Banking App
You can login with the GTbank Internet banking app that you created above. Or click on register to create one. Make sure that you follow the process and complete registration. If you haven’t created internet banking ID.
Features Of GTBank Mobile App
- PIN & Fingerprint authorization
- Transfer money & Check Balance
- Purchase airtime and data
- Bills & Payments: Cable TV Bills, Electricity Payments, Toll Fees, Dubai & US Visa Payments, Sports and Gaming Payments, Taxes and Levies, etc.
- Send emergency cash via Cashout
- Login and complete your transactions using your face, fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN.
- Check your account balance; transfer money within your accounts and buy airtime; all without having to sign in.
- Turn your contacts into a beneficiary list; send money to someone using just their mobile number.
- Apply for loans and set savings target right from your phone.
- Send your Account Statements to your email or to an embassy of your choice.
Things That You Can Do With GTbank Internet Banking App
- Check Your Account balance
- Stop and confirm cheques
- Purchase airtime (Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo, MTN, Visafone)
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets
- Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks
- Transfer money – Own account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks
- To obtain log in details for Mobile Banking
- Locate any GTBank branch
I hope that you have created your GTbank internet banking ID and as well downloaded GTbank mobile app. Now secure your details and keep it only to yourself. Enjoy online banking and transact from your comfort zone.
Please share this article with family and friends.