As a Stanbic Bank Customer, you can now withdraw from the ATM without your card. On this page, you will be learning the processes involved with Stanbic Bank cardless withdrawal. Maybe you forgot your ATM card? Don’t worry, cardless withdrawal is available for you to enjoy.
Stanbic IBTC Bank cardless withdrawal works on every quick teller-enabled ATM. This helps you to keep your banking details safe and save them from getting into the wrong hands. You can now perform ATM transactions without a regular ATM card.
Learn how to withdraw from an ATM with your mobile phone. Cardless withdrawal is possible through the use of Stanbic bank USSD code for mobile banking. This requires the sim card you used to create your Stanbic bank account.
How To Withdraw From an ATM Without an ATM Card As Stanbic Bank User
First, you need to activate mobile banking on your device. Enable the use of USSD to perform banking transactions. If you haven’t done that? Read our guide on Stanbic Bank Mobile Banking Codes. After which you will proceed with the steps below.
- Dial *909# on your phone.
- Then select @ease wallet or download and install the ease wallet app on your device.
- Register if it is your first time using it. Choose Getting Started, you will need to create an easy wallet with your phone number.
- When you have created the ease wallet account number (which is your phone number without the first zero… For example, 8061110000).
- Next fund your ease wallet account.
- After funding your ease wallet account. Then select generate pay code using the ussd code above.
- Locate the nearest ATM that has a quick teller/ pay code enabled.
- Press Enter Button and select Pay Code.
- Enter your pay code digits ( reference number always 12 digits) from your ease wallet.
- Input your one-time 4 digits pin if needed.
- Confirm the amount you requested for withdrawal, then enter your ATM card pin.
- Wait for the ATM to verify your details and dispense cash.
Do You Know? You can help your stranded friend out. Maybe he or she is not with an ATM card. You can generate the pay code and send it to him. Then he will perform the transaction using the nearest ATM.
Hope this article on Stanbic Bank Cardless Without Code was helpful. Now I believe you can withdraw from the ATM using your phone. If you have any questions, use the comment box below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with family and friends. Remember to read more mobile banking guides from this website.