Ever wondered how to log out of the cash App on other devices, perhaps you switched devices or lost your mobile device and the need arises for you to log out cash App from other devices.
In this article, we will be discussing all you need to know on ways to log out cash App from other devices.
As of now, there is only one way to Log out of the Cash App Account automatically from all other devices, by changing the current password of your Cash App account. By doing this, Cash App will instantly log out of your account except for your current device.
If you’re worried someone has access to your Cash App account, or you want to make sure old devices are no longer logged in, you can log out from your other devices easily.
This guide teaches you how to remotely sign out of your Cash App account anywhere you’re still signed in. Although there’s no single button that will allow you to sign out of multiple devices at the same time, there is a way you can go around to fix the problem.
Read on how to log out of the Cash app on other Devices, both on Mobile App and Web versions along with ways to keep your PIN safe.
How to Log Out of Cash App On Other Devices?
We are going to jump right into it and give you the step to step guide on how to log out cash App on other devices.
To log out of your cash App for all devices:
- Open Cash App on your Phone
- Select the profile icon on your Cash App home screen.
- Scroll to the Privacy option.
- Click the Change PIN tab.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone.
- Enter the code on the new page.
- Once the PIN is confirmed, the app will redirect you to a New Password page.
- Confirm the new PIN/ Password. It will automatically log out of all devices signed in to your Cash App account.
Since there is no single “log out of all session” button on Cash App, The best option is to reset or change the password and it will automatically remove access to your account from other devices.
Once the PIN is reset, It will require them to enter the new PIN to have access to your account and effectively sign out from all the other accounts.
Do You Want To Sign Out of Cash App for all Devices, If You Forgot Your Password?
Next in this article on how to log out cash App from other devices let’s briefly look into how to sign out of the cash App from other devices.
In the case that you forgot your PIN, you can still reset and log out of all Cash App sessions from other devices.
Here you’ll see how to log out of Cash App accounts from other devices if you forgot your Cash App PIN:
- Open the Cash App on your Phone.
- Visit your profile icon.
- Scroll down to the Privacy option
- Tap on Cash PIN
- Click on the Forgot Cash PIN tab.
- You will receive a verification code on your registered phone number.
- Copy and Enter the code
- It will redirect you to a new page to set your PIN.
- Enter your new PIN twice to complete the process.
- Log Out of Cash App Account from Other Devices Using Desktop
If you access your Cash App account from Laptop or Computer, then just follow the simple steps as explained below:
- Step 1: First visit the Cash App official website and log in with your account login credentials.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Profile’ icon located on the Top Right –> then click on the ‘Privacy’ icon.
- Step 3: From the pop-up menu, go with the ‘Change Password’ option. In the next screen, simply enter the Code received on your phone and enter the new password in the respective fields. Finally, click on the ‘change password’ button to save it.
Note: Cash App password reset on Desktop steps can vary. It is quite easy to follow.
In conclusion, Want to know how to log out of the cash App on other devices, thanks to this article now you know
If you forget your Cash App PIN, immediately reset it or get in touch with a Cash App representative. Another thing to never do is email your PIN to anyone.