In this article, I will be sharing with you all you need to know about UBA Internet Banking 2022 and UBA Mobile Banking. I decided to write this article, after spending full hour to search on UBA online banking registration. There is wide different between UBA transfer code to UBA mobile banking.
You can use USSD codes to make transactions. This method doesn’t require internet connection. I have written a detailed article on UBA transfer codes check it out.
This article is centered on UBA Internet banking and mobile app banking. Below are step by step guide to register and enjoy online banking. You can make transactions above a million naira using UBA mobile app. You will also get direct link to download UBA internet banking app.
Features Of UBA Online Banking
- Easy self registration, you can register and activate your online banking account easily by yourself.
- You can monitor your account. Internet banking helps you get the summary of your account transactions and how it is done. Not incoming and outgoing transactions.
- You can transfer and receive money. Transfer within the bank and to other banks.
- You can now pay flight tickets from your comfort. This is made possible using UBA mobile banking app.
- You can enjoy 24 hours banking and transact during holidays, and weekends.
- Buy airtime and pay bills.
Requirements For UBA Mobile Online Banking
- You must be a union Bank account holder. Be it current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smart phone is required ( android, IOS etc)
- Active ATM card
How To Register For UBA Internet Banking
- To register for UBA online banking CLICK HERE
- Click on instant self registration
- Enter your details as required account number, numbers on card, card expiry date and click on continue.
- Now create and confirm your password as required. Make sure you use the right combination and don’t share the password with anybody.
- Once you have completed the registration. Then you will be redirected to your dashboard
Requirements For Foreign Currency Transfer Registration
- Beneficiary’s details – name, account number and full contact address (not P.O. Box).
- Purpose of transfer
- Beneficiary’s bank details – bank name, address, swift code (IBAN no./chips, sort code, and bank number, if available).
- Your Hard Token/Secure Pass.
Steps To Transfer Money Using UBA Foreign Internet Banking Account
- Go to ibank.ubagroup.com.
- Sign in with your user ID and password.
- Choose who bears the correspondent bank charge. This is the processing fee charged by the Beneficiary’s bank for the service rendered and is not controlled by UBA. Select ‘Sender to bear’ or ‘Beneficiary to bear’.
- Select Transfer Type – by default, the transfer type is Swift Transfer but you have an option of selecting Draft.
- Choose account to debit – note that only your Domiciliary Account(s) will show here. It is compulsory that your selected account is in the same currency you wish to transfer. The system does not allow cross-currency transfer – this, however, does not mean that the Beneficiary cannot receive the funds in other currencies. In other words, only Dollars can be transferred from Dollar accounts, Pounds from Pound accounts and Euros from Euro accounts.
- Fill in Sender, Beneficiary and Bank’s Details (and Intermediate Bank, if applicable.
- Kindly state the purpose of the transfer clearly. General terms such as personal, official etc. are not acceptable. It must be stated clearly e.g. Payment for Toyota Car being imported, School fees for my daughter, etc.
- Review all details and click Transfer. At this stage, Terms & Conditions will be displayed to you. Read and, if satisfied, accept the Terms and proceed to transaction authentication page by clicking Agree (click Disagree only if you want to discontinue the transfer process).
- Input your Token code in the token field and click OK to authenticate the transaction. You will get a response “Successful: Transaction is sent for processing!” You will get telex copy of the transaction (if successful but if not, transaction declined notification and reason for decline)
Download UBA Mobile Banking App 2021
Have been searching on how to download UBA mobile app for transaction. Once you have created your UBA internet banking profile and you have your username, and password.
Then download app sign in and enjoy UBA mobile banking.
For Android Users – CLICK HERE
For IOS Users – CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions On UBA Internet Banking 2021
How Do I Reset My UBA Online Banking Password?
On Internet Banking Home Page here, please click on ‘forgot your password?’
Then, enter your Internet Banking USER ID on next screen and submit, then provide an answer to any security question set by you and a new password is automatically generated and sent to your registered e-mail address.
How Can I Access Internet Banking? Is It Available As A Downloadable App For Phones?
Internet Banking can be accessed from any internet-enabled devices – computer, laptop, smart phones etc. via ibank.ubagroup.com. For ease of access and use, you can download Internet Banking apps from stores
I Have Received My Log-in Credentials With An Attached Pdf In My Inbox; How Do I Access My Log-in Credentials?
In Nigeria, all accounts use the NUBAN system, all accounts are 10 digits, your login credentials are in the PDF attached to the mail you received, the PDF has been pass-coded using the last 7 digits of ANY of your 10 digit account numbers with UBA Plc, as a hint, the last 3 digits of the account used is stated in the body of the e-mail you received.
How Can I Get A Token And How Much Does It Cost?
If you desire a hard token, you can get it at any UBA Business Office. For more flexibility, U-Token is available in apps stores for download and instant activation for your transactions
Can I Change My User Id? How Often Can It Be Changed?
Yes! To do this, click Personal Profile menu and click Update User ID to personalize your user ID. You can personalize your user ID as often as you desire. It is all about you!
How Can I Increase My Transaction Limit?
The following transaction limits apply:
PIN – N200, 000/day
OTP – N200k per day
Secure Pass – N1miliion/day
Note: For higher limits, up to N5million per day, you will need to visit any of our Business Offices or contact CFC to execute an indemnity. Please note that these limits are as regulated by the CBN.
How Do I View My Account Statement?
After you log in to the app, select the account or card you would like to view and click on Statement to display your transactions. You will be able to view your last 6 months statement.
Hope you have activated your UBA internet banking profile. Keep your details safe and secured. Don’t share with others to keep your account safe.
You enjoy easy transaction using UBA mobile app, download it and login with your internet banking profile ID.
This article will be updated if they is any change in UBA online banking.