In this article, I will be teaching you how to use WEMA USSD code to perform banking activities. You can now transfer money using WEMA Bank Transfer Code 2021.
WEMA bank introduce a mobile banking platform that you can use to transfer money, pay bills, send airtime, pay business partners and do a lot more. Do you want to enjoy these services as WEMA bank customer. This guide got you covered, on this page I will be teaching you how to enjoy these free services from your comfort zone.
This saves you the stress of going to bank or ATM. Imagine the sun intensity/hotness, you can now perform those services from your comfort zone.
Benefits of WEMA Mobile banking Codes
- This service is available every hour of the day. You can transact any time of the day.
- It is simple, fast, secure, and very convenient.
- It works on all mobile phones including smart and none smart phone.
- No internet connection is required for it to work.
Features Of WEMA USSD Banking
- Open a Wema account
- Generate a PIN
- Check account balance
- Change PIN
- Funds transfer
- Airtime & data Top-up
- Cardless withdrawal
- DSTV, GOTV & Startimes Subscription
- Electricity bill payment
- Receive Western Union Payment
How To Register For WEMA Bank Mobile Banking
- Dial *945# using the phone number you used to create your bank account.
- Now, reply “0” to register for WEMA bank ussd banking.
- Proceed and choose option 2.
- Then, follow the on screen instructions to complete your registration.
- You will be asked to enter your Wema Bank account number.
- You will also need your ATM card, the last 4 digits will be required.
- Proceed and create your 4 digits transfer pin. This pin will be required anytime you want to transact.
- Now continue and complete the registration.
WEMA Bank Transfer Code 2021
Below are steps you can use to send money using WEMA bank ussd code. It is simple and easy, follow the steps below and enjoy mobile banking.
- Dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (e.g. *945*1234567890*20000#).
- If you are sending to another number, you have to select the bank that you are sending money to from the list that will appear on your screen.
- Check and confirm your recipient name and proceed.
- Enter your USSD banking 4 digit PIN to authorize the transfer.
WEMA Bank Transfer Limit & Charge
Each transaction you perform like sending money using WEMA bank code attracts a charger of 50 naira per transaction. For example, if you send 10,000 to a friend account, you will be charged 50 naira for that service. Same charge is applicable when you transfer 50 naira and above.
Your ussd transfer limit is limited to 100,000 naira daily. Though you increase the limit using WEMA bank token or mobile app.
WEMA Bank Recharge Code
WEMA bank ussd code also allows you to recharge your phone. You can buy airtime for yourself and your friends. No need to visit the next airtime vendor shop. Now you can buy from your bank account.
- To Recharge For Yourself – *945*Amount#
- To Recharge For Others – *945*phone Number*amount#
How To Check WEMA Bank Account Balance
Now you can use WEMA bank ussd code to check your account balance. This saves you the stress of going to ATM. To check your account balance, simply dial *945*0# from your registered mobile phone number.
Summary WEMA Bank Transfer Code – WEMA Bank Ussd Codes
|*945*2*old acct No*new Acct no#||Change Account|
|*945*amount#||Airtime for self|
|*945*phone No*amount#||Airtime for other|
|*945*Acct No* amount#||Transfer for self or others|
|*945*40#||Lagos state collection|
Hope this article on WEMA bank transfer code was helpful? If you have any questions please use the comment box below. Read more about WEMA bank mobile banking from this blog.
Don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends.