It is now easy and better to make transactions. The introduction of online or mobile banking has reduced so much stress. In this article, I will be showing you how to download and use the Unity bank mobile APP.
The questions that people ask most times are –
- How do register Unity Bank Mobile App?
- How do I set up Unity Bank Mobile App?
- How do I activate Unity Bank mobile transfer?
This page contains answers and more to those questions above. There is more to banking that you can do with your smartphone.
Features Of Unity Bank Mobile Banking App
Below are the features of the unity banking app, see what you will enjoy by using it.
- Transfer money within and outside Nigeria.
- You can buy airtime or recharge your phone without using this phone app.
- Easy to pay utility bills and TV subscriptions.
- You can now check your account balance easily anytime, anywhere.
- Manage your account from your comfort.
- You don’t need to go to the bank to generate an account statement. You can do that on your mobile phone.
- You can manage any type of unity bank account (Current, Savings, Domiciliary, etc.)
- Control all your debit cards (block and unblock them).
- Book hotel and flight easily with one click.
- Create a new bank account easily, if the need arises.
- Locate bank branches & ATM service points near you.
Requirements For Unity Bank Mobile Banking
Before you use the unity bank app for mobile banking, you must have the following things.
- You must be a unity bank account holder. Be it a current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smartphone is required ( android, IOS, etc)
- Active ATM card.
Download Unity Bank Mobile App ( Download Link)
Below is a direct link to download the unity bank app on direct mobile platforms. Choose your device type and download, then continue reading to learn how to register and use the app.
After downloading the mobile app for transactions on your phone. Follow the guide below to register and use the app.
How to Register Unity Bank Mobile App
Here is how to register, if you have been using the Unity bank mobile app before ( For Existing Customers)
- After downloading the app using the link above. Make sure that you install it. Then launch it on your device.
- Since you are an existing customer, click on login. Enter your online banking credentials.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on forgotten password and follow the instructions there to recover it.
For new users ( First time using Internet Banking)
- In this case, you need to create a profile that will be linked to your bank account.
- After downloading the app and installing it.
- Launch it and click on the Register or Sign Up button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete your registration.
- Make sure that the phone number connected and email address to your unity bank account are active.
- Before you click sign up or next – check the details that you enter, to make sure that it is correct.
- Once you complete registration, log in to your account and enjoy unity bank online banking with a mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions On Unity Bank Mobile Banking (Both App & Code)
The following are frequently asked questions on unity bank mobile app and code banking platform.
HOW MUCH DOES UNITY BANK MOBILE BANKING COST?
There is no cost to use Unity Bank’s Mobile Banking service. Customers must first be enrolled in Online Banking.
DO I NEED MOBILE WEB ACCESS TO USE MOBILE BANKING?
No. We also offer Text Banking. Any mobile phone with text capabilities can view balances, and recent transactions, and receive text alerts.
WHAT TYPE OF MOBILE PHONE CAN I USE FOR MOBILE BANKING?
Text Banking (SMS) – Any text-compatible mobile device
Mobile Web Banking (WAP) – Any mobile phone with web access
Smart Phone App (APP) – Available only for iPhone and Android phone
WHAT ARE THE TEXT BANKING QUICK COMMANDS?
Send one of the following commands to 31727
- HELP – For Text Banking assistance
- BAL – To view your current balance
- HIST + Account Nickname – To view your recent account history
- ATM + Street or Zip – To find an ATM near you
- BRANCH + Street or Zip – To find a Unity Bank location near you
- STOP – To stop receiving text message alerts
WHAT TYPES OF ACCOUNTS CAN I ACCESS WITH MOBILE BANKING?
Unity Bank Mobile Banking provides access to the same accounts that you can view in internet banking, including checking, savings, CDs, and loans.
IS THERE A WAITING PERIOD AFTER ENROLLING?
No. Once you have enrolled and activated the service, Mobile Banking is ready to use!
HOW DO I LOG ON TO MOBILE BANKING?
Visit our Education Center to view our Mobile Banking tutorial and learn how to log on and use Mobile Banking.
WHAT DO I USE FOR MY MOBILE BANKING PASSWORD?
The password for Mobile Banking is the same as the password that you use to log in to Internet Banking. If you change your Internet Banking password, your Mobile Banking password also changes.
IS MOBILE BANKING SECURE?
Text Banking (SMS) security:
View accounts by nicknames that you designate, instead of by account numbers
- No personal information is sent to or stored on your phone
- Mobile Web (WAP) and Smart Phone Apps (APP) security:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- A password is required every time you log in
- No personal information is sent to or stored on your phone
DO I HAVE TO INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE ON MY PHONE?
No software is required for Mobile Banking unless you choose to download and install the optional iPhone or Android App.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE SMARTPHONE APP?
The Smart Phone App can be downloaded from your smartphone’s respective application store.
HOW DO I RECEIVE ALERTS ON MY MOBILE PHONE?
Simple. You can set alerts up during the enrollment process. You can change or cancel alerts anytime, simply by logging in to your Internet Banking and modifying your alert preferences.
I hope you have learned how to use the Unity bank mobile app. Enjoy banking and make your business faster. Start using it today and reduce the stress of going to the bank. Don’t forget that you can do more with your unity bank app.
Share this article with friends and keep visiting. We have solutions to all your banking problems.