Are searching for how to transfer money from Netspend to PayPal? In this guide, I will be teaching you how to send money from your Netspend account to your PayPal account.
Netspend is one of the best-prepaid cards that you can reload for online shopping. Netspend accounts come with the account number and routing number for ease of online transactions. You can send and receive money from your Netspend account.
How To Transfer Money From Netspend Account To Paypal
If you are curious to transfer money from Netspend to PayPal, there are set proceeds involved. Moreover, there are different ways that you can send money from your netspend account to that of paypal. The following are steps to follow and transfer your money from netspend to paypal.
Step 1: Connect Your Netspend Account To Paypal Account
This is the beginning, your need to link your Netspend account to PayPal account. To will enable the money transfer, follow the guide below to complete the first step of the process.
- Log into your PayPal account by visiting their official website.
- Click on the wallet option as shown in the dashboard of your PayPal account.
- Choose the link to the bank option and wait for on-screen instructions that proceed.
- On the next prompt, enter your Netspend account and routing number, the account and routing number will be found on your Netspend account. Click continue and wait for the next instruction.
- Now, review the details of your Netspend account, check if the details you entered are correct. If the details are correct then click on the add bank account to complete linking the account.
Step 2: Verify Your Account Usage
This is an important step, here you must confirm your step one to know if they are correct. This is done by conducting a microtransaction from any of the accounts. You will have to send money from either your PayPal or Netspend account to another. This will prove if the bank details in step one are correct.
- Log into your PayPal account, click the wallet button and select the transfer money option.
- Click on Add Money Online.
- Then, select Netspend account on the next page, after choosing Netspend as the source of funds. Add the amount, a dollar or less. This should be the amount of money you can afford to lose.
- Now after you have successfully done as stated above, wait for their business days for the transaction to go through.
- If the fund is successfully received, then the account details that you added is correct. Now let’s proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Transfer Money From Netspend account to Your PayPal Account
This is the last step to transfer from your Netspend account to that of your PayPal account. Below is a guide to help you complete the transfer process.
- Open your PayPal account and select the wallet option.
- Now, click on the transfer money option and choose to add money online.
- On the next screen select Netspend account and type in the amount of money, you want to add.
- Now, wait for here days to successfully process your transaction.
How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Netspend Account
This is a reverse of what we did above, we tried transferring money from Netspend to PayPal. Now, I will show you how to transfer money from your PayPal account to Netspend account.
- Log in to your PayPal account using your username and password.
- Click on the withdrawal option once you are logged in.
- Select the transfer to bank account option.
- Next, the screen will allow you to enter the account of the money you want to transfer to your Netspend account.
- Now, select Netspend on the list of bank withdrawal options. If there is no Netspend available, select the associated bank.
- Next, tap to proceed to move to the next step and submit. Then wait four business days for the transaction to be processed.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From Paypal to Netspend
It takes four business days for your transaction to process. In some cases, the money can be credited within three working days. This is to say that, money transfers can’t be processed during the weekends.
Can You Transfer Money From Netspend To Cash App?
Yes, that’s the answer to the question. It is very possible to transfer money from your Netspend account to the cash app. This is the same method you used to transfer money from your netspend account to paypal account.
Can I Send/Withdraw Money Using My Netspend Card?
Yes, you can send money out from your Netspend account. This method involves withdrawing money from your Netspend account. You can withdraw money from the account by using the card at an ATM.
How To Get Money Off a Netspend Account Without Card?
Yes, you can get money off your Netspend account. This can be done through direct card purchase or sending money from your netspend account to other banks or ewallet.
MORE GUIDES FROM THIS BLOG
Hope you have learned how to transfer money from your Netspend to your paypal account? The guide above has simplified everything you need to make a successful transaction. If you have any questions, use the comment box below.