Heritage Bank Transfer Code 2023 for mobile banking. Heritage Bank USSD Code 2023 has made it easier for HB users to transfer money and make other transactions at ease. This reduces the stress of going to the bank to make payments. Now by dialing a few codes you can transfer money and pay bills.
Heritage bank mobile transfer code can be used on Android, java, Iphone, Symbian, or any other type of phone. This works fine if the phone can dial codes, and send messages. Heritage bank mobile banking is available for all HB account holders.
The phone number used must be registered or linked to Heritage bank account. This service doesn’t require an internet connection to work. You can transact in your comfort. This banking service is available 247 hours.
How To Register For Heritage Bank Mobile Banking
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard#, and press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type, enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, and choose the account to be used for transactions as you may have more than one HB account.
- Then select your 4-digit PIN and finally, confirm your account number and onboarding details you have supplied. That is; your PIN and account number.
- Once done, click send.
How To Send Money Using Heritage Bank Transfer Code
Follow the steps below to transfer money, this must be done with a phone number linked to your heritage bank account.
- To transfer money to Heritage Bank and other Bank accounts, dial *745*1*Amount*Account Number# (e.g *745*1*0123456789*10000#).
How To Send Money To Other Banks
- To transfer money to another Bank from Heritage Bank, dial *745*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Select the Bank of the recipient and proceed with your transaction.
Make sure you Confirm if the full name of the recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to confirm your transfer or the mobile transfer pin that you created.
Heritage bank has placed N100, 000 as the limit for daily mobile money transfers. Once your transaction is authorized you will receive a debit alert from heritage bank.
Charge Per Transaction: Heritage bank has a mobile banking transfer fee. This money is deducted once you transfer money from your account. They charge ranging from 50 to 60 naira.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance
To check your heritage bank account balance after the transaction dial *745*0# and follow the on-screen prompts. Remember, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your Heritage Bank account.
Heritage Bank Airtime Transfer Code
Learn how to buy airtime from heritage bank using the Heritage bank’s USSD code.
For Self-recharge – *745*Amount# example – To recharge your line with N1000 airtime
Just dial *745*1000#
The Money is deducted Directly from your Heritage Bank Account
You will receive an SMS informing you of a successful transaction
Third-Party Recharge – *745*Amount*Mobile Number# e.g *745*1000*08104128059#. This method is used when you want to recharge a phone number that’s not linked or registered to any Heritage bank account
You can use the above services to recharge your phone. This works for any network, and this service is available 247 hours.
Hope you have learned how to use the heritage bank transfer code, heritage bank ussd code, heritage bank online banking, heritage bank mobile transaction code, heritage bank transfer code, What is Heritage Bank USSD code, How do I check my heritage bank account on my phone, How can I get Heritage Bank Transfer Code.
Please share this article with family and friends.