In today’s article, I will be showing you how to add Venmo to Apple pay with easy steps
How can a Venmo account or card be added to Apple Pay? To you, it might be quite easy, but trust me, it’s one of the biggest deals available ever.
You can easily link your Venmo card or account to an app like Google pay, but it is a hell of a task to add your Venmo card to Apple pay.
Venmo and Apple pay are two popular payment systems globally, although there are several other ones available such as Chime, Paypal, and the like, But Undoubtedly, Apple Pay and Venmo are damn popular.
Linking the two systems together is quite difficult because it is not supported by apple.
However, if you have both systems (Apple pay and Venmo) and you are finding a way to link them together, then this article is for you.
I will be explaining everything you need to know about liking Venmo cards or accounts with Apple pay.
How to Add Venmo to Apple Pay
Unfortunately, you can’t add Venmo on apple pay, and neither can you explicitly link your Venmo debit card or an account on Apple, this is because Apple does support this action.
Can You Add Venmo Debit Card to Apple Pay?
Absolutely No, You can’t, but if you ever try, you will be faced with an annoying error message from Apple, so you won’t want to try that.
Apple doesn’t support Venmo cards, but the Venmo card can be added to other virtual wallets like Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
However, you can link Google pay to your Apple pay, because apple pay does support google pay.
Therefore if you have a Google pay account, you can easily link your google card with Apple Pay, and it works fine.
But in the case of Venmo, it will end in failure. But you can try this method below
How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Apple Pay
If you want to add Venmo to apple pay, probably to use apple pay to make payments, you can follow the step below:
- Transfer the money to your traditional bank
You can link your traditional bank to the said bank, you can do that by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the Venmo App
- Step 2: Tap the Menu button at the top left of the screen to open the menu panel.
- Step 3: Tap the Manage Balance option
- Step 4: Tap on Transfer to Bank, and enter the amount you want to transfer
- Step 5: Tap on instant and hit the Transfer button
- Once money has been transferred to your bank account, you can transfer the money from your bank account to Apple pay, to do that you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open Apple Pay on your Apple device
- Step 2: Tap the more that is represented with three dots, at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap Add Money and enter the amount you want to add from your bank.
- Step 4: Tap the Add button and that is all.
Can Venmo Send Money to Apple Pay?
Yes, Venmo can send money to Apple Pay, though the process will not be as easy as sending money to your regular bank account.
With the help of a third-party system, you can send money from your Venmo to your apple, just like the method I used above.
You can opt-in to sending the money from your Venmo to your traditional bank, then from your traditional bank, you can send the money to your apple pay.
In the conclusion of today’s article, it has been discovered that it is entirely not possible to add Venmo cards to apple pay.
But there are several things you can do to bypass this restriction placed by apple pay on Venmo.
Or you can opt-in using other virtual wallets that support Venmo such as the Samsung pay as well as google pay.
If you have found this article helpful, you can drop a message in the comment box below.