As a GTBank customer in Nigeria, it’s essential to know your account number to perform transactions such as fund transfers and other banking services. However, if you’re a new customer or have forgotten your account number, you may be wondering how to check it without visiting a bank branch.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to check your GTBank account number using your phone. We’ll cover different methods, including SMS and USSD codes, to help you retrieve your account number quickly and easily. We’ll also provide you with some useful tips and answer some frequently asked questions about checking your GTBank account number.
Whether you’re a new or existing GTBank customer, this guide will help you retrieve your account number without any hassle. So, let’s get started and learn how to check your GTBank account number using your phone!
How To Check My GTBANK Account Number With Phone
You can check your GTBank account number using your phone. Ensure that the phone number you used to create your GTBank account is active on your phone. You can check your GTBank account number via SMS or ussd codes.
- Make sure that you have a registered phone number with your GTBank account.
- Dial 7376*1# on your phone.
- Enter your BVN or date of birth as prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your account number.
Your account number will be displayed on your phone screen.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You can only check your account number using the phone number that is registered with your GTBank account.
- You will need to have airtime or data to use the USSD code.
- If you have forgotten your BVN or date of birth, you can contact GTBank customer care for assistance.
Here are other ways to check your GTBank account number:
- Through the GTBank mobile app: If you have the GTBank mobile app installed on your phone, you can log in to the app and view your account number on the dashboard.
- Through the GTBank internet banking portal: You can also log in to the GTBank internet banking portal and view your account number on the dashboard.
- By visiting a GTBank ATM: You can insert your ATM card into any GTBank ATM and select the “Account Balance” option. Your account number will be displayed on the screen.
- By calling GTBank customer care: You can call GTBank customer care on +234 700 4826 66328 and request for your account number.
How to check my GTBank Account Number without a PIN?
If you don’t have a pin and you need to check your bank account number, you can text My Account to 08076665555
Note: Charges apply
How to Get My Gt Bank Nuban Number?
Nuban, the Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number, is a ten-digit number known as your account number.
If you want to check your GTBank NUBAN Number, you can dial *737*6*0# on your phone.
It would help if you had up to N10 on your phone.
Unable to Validate Account Details GTBank?
This error is most likely to happen when you haven’t set your 4-digit pin in GTBank.
Below are the steps to set your four-digit pin in GTBank:
- Step 1: Dial *737* on your device
- Step 2: Select 9
- Step 3: Select 3 (PIN)
- Step 4: input 1 (Create/Reset Pin)
- Step 5: Input the last six digits of your debit card
- Step 6: input any four-digit as your pin
These steps above fix the inability to validate account details error in gtbank.
How To Check My GTBank Account details
You can check your GTBank Account details by dialing *737*6*1# on your phone or using the GTBank Mobile App.
“I forgot my GTBank account number” shouldn’t bother you again. Now, I believe that you can check your GTBank account number. I hope this guide on checking my GTBank account number is helpful.
Don’t forget to share with family and friends. We are available to provide solutions to all your banking problems. Keep visiting.