Are you a Polaris Bank customer? In this article, I will be showing you how to withdraw from ATM without card. You will be debited on your Polaris bank account. If you have been searching for how to perform Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal. This cardless withdrawal code is designed to help you out when you are not with your ATM card.
You can use this method to withdraw from Polaris bank ATM and other banks ATM that has quickteller option enabled. Many people ask if it is possible to withdraw from the ATM using their phone. It is very simple. First you need to enable Polaris bank transfer code on your device.
How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without ATM Card As Polaris Bank Customer
First you need to enable mobile banking on your device. This will be done using the sim card that you used to create your bank account. If you haven’t activated mobile banking on your device read our guide on Polaris Bank USSD Banking Code.
- Dial *322*8*Amount# for instance if you wish to withdraw N10,000 dial *322*8*10000#
- Follow the on screen instrumentions and generate your one time pay code ( always 12 digits). It will be sent to you in a message.
- Now location nearest Polaris bank ATM or any bank ATM that has cardless withdrawal enabled.
- Press Enter button on the ATM.
- Then select Paycode
- Now you will be requested to enter your pay code that’s the 12 digits reference code.
- Some ATM will also request for your one time 4 digits pin and your ATM card pin. Input it and proceed.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal and your ATM card pin
- Now wait patiently for the ATM to verify your details and dispense cash.
Do you know that you can save your stranded friend’s life? If he or she is not with ATM card to withdraw money. Generate the pay code, sent it to him/her and give him your pin to withdrawal with any ATM available.
MORE GUIDES ON MOBILE BANKING
Hope this article on Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code was helpful? If you have any question please use the comment box below. Don’t forget to read more about mobile banking on this website.
Remember to share this guide with family and friends, share to Facebook, twitter etc..