Are you searching for how to recharge your phone from your Access bank account? in this article, I will be showing you steps to use Access Bank Recharge Code 2023. How you can register your phone from your access bank account.
This operation works well on any network. It is simple and easy, to make it better we have written it step by step guide. This website is dedicated to giving you the best and helping you solve your bank issues.
You will not only learn how to recharge your phone from your access bank account. But you will also learn how to recharge your loved ones. If you are a techie or an online guy like me. Who finds it difficult to go out? Life is simple with an Access bank transfer code. You can make your bank transactions indoors. No need for bank stress.
Before I teach you how to recharge your phone through your access bank account. I want to show you other things that you can do with your mobile phone.
Do you know that you can enjoy internet banking, using your smartphone? As well you can use access bank mobile banking codes to perform transactions. Check your bank statement, send money or pay a client, and pay bills like NEPA bills, TV subscriptions – DSTV, MyTV, Startimes, GoTV etc.
How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank
If you are an account holder with an access bank. Then the steps below will help you enjoy accessing the bank recharge code.
For you to recharge from Access’s bank account.
- You must be an account holder with an access bank.
- The phone number you used to register or create your access bank account must be available and active.
- You must have activated access bank mobile banking on your device. If you have not CLICK HERE for a guide to activate.
Access Bank Recharge Code 2023 – How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account
Here are steps to recharge your phone and third-party phone number. It works for all network users Glo, MTN, 9mobile, airtel, etc. So, if you have been searching for how to recharge MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel numbers from an access bank. Follow the steps below.
Is *901# Available on all Networks?
Answer: MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and Airtel Mobile Subscribers can use this platform.
- To buy airtime to a registered phone number with access bank ( phone number used to open an Access bank account) *901*amount#, example: *901*200#.
- If you want to recharge an unregistered phone number ( phone number not used to open an Access bank account) with your registered phone number dial *901*amount*phone number# example: *901*200*08104128059#
- You can follow the long process, dial *901# On your registered phone number.
- Then, select “4” Airtime.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to complete your transactions.
- Once your transaction is successful, your phone number will be credited with the amount you chose.
Other Important Access Bank Transactions Codes
|Airtime for self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
Hope you have learned how to use Access bank recharge code 2023. You can do more transactions from your home through your access bank account.
My Name is MIKKY, I’ve been on the internet for years building legit ways to make money online. I am a proud promoter of financial literacy (Making money, building wealth and investment). On this website, I try things out and share them with you guys. Read More about me on the about page.