Are you searching on how to recharge your phone from your Access bank account? in this article, I will be showing you steps to use Access Bank Recharge Code 2020. How you can register your phone from your access bank account.
This operation works well on any network. It is simple and easy, to make it better we have written it step by step guide. This website is dedicated to give you the best and help you solve your bank issues.
You will not only learn how to recharge your phone from your access bank account. But you will also learn how to recharge for your love ones. If you are a techie or online guy like me. Who finds it difficult to go out. Life is simple with Access bank transfer code. You can make your bank transactions from indoor. No need for bank stress.
Before I teach you how to recharge your phone through your access bank account. I want to show you other things that you can do with your mobile phone.
Do you know that you can enjoy internet banking, using your smart phone. As well you can use access bank mobile banking codes to perform transactions. Check your bank statement, send money or pay a client, pay bills like NEPA bill, TV subscription – DSTV, MyTV, Startimes, GoTV etc.
If You want to know more Read 👇👇👇👇
How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank
If you and account holder with access bank. Then the steps below will help you enjoy access bank recharge code.
For you to recharge from Access bank account.
- You must be an account holder with access bank.
- The phone number you used to register or create your access bank account must be available and active.
- You must have activated access bank mobile banking on your device. If you have not CLICK HERE for guide to activate.
Access Bank Recharge Code 2020 – How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account
Here are steps to recharge your phone and third party phone number. It works for all network users Glo, MTN, 9mobile, airtel etc. So, if you have been searching for how to recharge MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel number from access bank. Follow the steps below.
Is *901# Available on all Networks?
Answer: MTN, GLO, 9mobile and Airtel Mobile Subscribers can use this platform.
- To buy airtime to registered phone number with access bank ( phone number used to open Access bank account) *901*amount#, example: *901*200#.
- If you want to recharge unregistered phone number ( phone number not used to open Access bank account) with your registered phone number dial *901*amount*phone number# example: *901*200*08104128059#
- You can follow the long process, dial *901# On your registered phone number.
- Then, select “4” Airtime.
- Now follow the instructions on screen to complete your transactions.
- Once your transaction is successful, your phone number will be credited with the amount you chose.
Other Important Access Bank Transactions Codes
|Airtime for self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
Hope you have learned how to use Access bank recharge code 2020. You can do more transactions from your home through your access bank account. Read More 👇👇👇