GTbank app allows her customer to enjoy mobile and internet banking with ease. In this article, I will be giving you a direct link to download GTBank Mobile App and also teach you how to use it. This guide will help you to register and activate your GTworld mobile banking bank. Enjoy swift transactions and bank from your comfort.
This website is dedicated to helping you understand your bank’s digital banking platforms. I have written guides on various bank digital banking. We help you solve your banking problems, and GTbank is not left out.
Do you know that you can do more with the GTbank app? You can perform many banking operations using the app. Don’t bother yourself going to a bank branch, you can send funds and pay bills from your comfort zone.
Features of GTBank Mobile Banking
- You can Stop and confirm cheques.
- Easy to Check bank account balance.
- Get your login details for Mobile Banking.
- You can Pay bills (DSTV, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks where you are, using your mobile phone.
- Buy the airtime on MTN, Airtel, Visafone, Glo, and Etisalat from your bank account. The money will be deducted from your account.
- Easy fund transfer to one’s account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks.
- Book both international and domestic flight tickets from your comfort.
Download GTBank Mobile App For Android & IPHONE
Below are apps for GTbank mobile banking, download the from the official website and enjoy banking
Download For Android – CLICK HERE
Download For IOS – CLICK HERE
Download For Blackberry – CLICK HERE
Download For Nokia – CLICK HERE
How to Register And Activate GTBank Mobile App
- After downloading the app with that link above or from the app store – search for the GT bank app. Install the web application on your website.
- Launch the app or click on it to open it from the home screen.
- Click on sign up and register with the phone number you used to create or open your account. N/B – You must use the phone number unless it won’t work.
- Dial *737*6*5# to get the login details
- After you log in you will be asked to enter a one-time verification number
- A 5-digit code will be sent to your mobile number. Use the code to complete your sign-up.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions before accepting to use the app.
- Now you are good to go and make your first transaction.
How to Make Your First Transaction Using the GTBank App
To transfer/send money to other people or another of your account via the GTBank Mobile app, simply follow these steps and save yourself the stress of going to the bank or ATM.
- Open/Launch the mobile app
- Click on the “Transfers” button.
- Select the account from where the transaction would be carried out: This option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Choose the destination bank/financial institution to which you are sending the funds.
- Fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically look out for the owner of the account and display the name (if valid).
- Enter the amount you are sending and also, add a short note or description (optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- You’ll be shown an overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information is correct and then tap on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.
Now you can bank from your comfort. Explore GTBank mobile banking app in your leisure time. If you have any questions about GTBank mobile app, use the comment box below to notify us. My team will attend to you.