This article is focused on Ecobank online banking, how to register and use Ecobank Internet banking. In this page you will also get direct link to download Ecobank mobile app for internet banking. You can make transactions and pay bills easily using your internet banking profile.
Technology have helped to reduce banking stress. Now you can pay bills, buy airtime and transfer fund easily from your comfort zone. This article contains all you need to know about Ecobank online bank which is different from Ecobank mobile banking ( requires the use of USSD codes for bank transfer). You can read more about Ecobank mobile banking.
Ecobank Internet banking requires the use if Internet connection with your Profiles details. You can transfer more money and it is available 24 hours.
Features Of Ecobank Online Banking 2021
- Enhanced security
- Real-time transactions
- Online payments
- Domestic and international transfers, including Rapidtransfer
- 24/7 customer service support centre
- Direct email feedback
- Money transfer to Ecobank and other Nigerian banks.
- Check account balance and bank statement.
- Local and international money transfer.
Requirements For Ecobank Internet Banking
- You must be a Ecobank account holder. Be it current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smart phone is required ( android, IOS etc)
- Active ATM card
How To Register For Ecobank Internet Banking
- To register for Ecobank mobile online banking, you need to download the form – CLICK HERE
- Now, pick your country from the drop down menu.
- Select what you want to do on the platform, choose ‘Activate an Ecobank Product’.
- Click on Internet banking option.
- Choose your state, enter your account number and fill in the spaces provided.
- Now, make sure you have entered and choose correct internet banking options. Make sure that you enter your basic information and other required information correctly. Please use active phone number and email address.
- After fill the forms, submit both to any nearest Ecobank office.
- Once your application is approved you will be notified. The message will contain your Ecobank Internet banking ID ( username and password ).
- Now, navigate to Ecobank online banking website CLICK HERE and login.
- Enter your username and password as contained in the message sent to you ( email precisely).
- Click login, then you will be redirected to you internet banking dashboard.
- You can download Ecobank mobile banking app to make online banking easy for you.
Download Ecobank Mobile App 2021
Below is a direct link to download Ecobank internet banking app. If you have created your online banking profile as stated above. Then download the app and login with your unique ID and Unique password.
For Android Users – CLICK HERE
For IOS ( IPhone ) – CLICK HERE
How To Retrieve Forgotten Password On Ecobank Bank Online Banking
Did you forget your Ecobank Internet banking password, follow the guide below to retrieve it.
- Visit the link https://ibank.ecobank.com
- Click on ‘forgot password’
- Input your unique ID
- Provide answers to some of the security questions.
- Once your request is confirmed, you’ll receive a new unique password
How To Transfer Fund
- Login into your Ecobank online banking account.
- Click on “ in country transfer” if it is outside the country select the second option.
- Enter the beneficiary details, make sure that it is correct.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Cross check the details and confirm that it is correct.
- Then submit and wait for your transaction to be processed. You will receive a success message once transfer is done.
How to Transfer Fund To International Accounts
- To transfer money internationally, choose the tab “International transfers”
- Unless you have previously created a template for the same type of transfer, select Make New Payment
- Choose which account you’d like to take the funds from
- Fill in the account details of the recipient carefully – Ecobank cannot be responsible for any errors you make
- Enter the amount, currency and when you’d like the money to be transferred
- Complete a few further details, including who should be responsible for Correspondence Charges
- When you’ve checked all the details, click here to carry out the transaction
- You’ll receive an automated unique password to use to complete the transaction
I hope you have learned how to register and use Ecobank Internet banking. Don’t forget that you can download Ecobank mobile app after creating internet profile. Login with you Ecobank online banking ID ( username and password) and enjoy online banking.
Please share this article with family and friends.