First Bank Transfer Code 2020. First bank is one of the largest or biggest financial institutions in Africa. They have been in existence for years and are recognized as the best due to quality service delivery. To make things easier for their users, they have introduced new banking method. First bank USSD code helps customers to transact easily.
First bank Nigeria offer the following services money transfer services, cards, loans & advances, deposit products, channels, distributorship financing, guarantees, foreign trade service, and cash management.
Features Of First Bank Mobile Banking 2020
• It is quick
• It is convenient
• It is secure
• It is the easy way of Banking
• You don’t need internet connection
• You can transfer money
• You can check balance
• You can buy airtime
• You can pay bills and lots more
• You can open an account
Requirements For First Bank USSD Code 2020
- First bank mobile banking is open for first bank account holder.
- First bank mobile banking is available for users 24 hours ( this implies that you can enjoy first bank USSD code any time any day)
- The phone number must be registered with First bank ( You must have used the phone number to open first bank account )
- First bank mobile banking is available to all network subscribers ( MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile)
How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- Dial *894*0# and send, select your preferred debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card.
- Now you can enjoy First bank ussd banking.
How To Send Money To other bank Using First Bank Transfer Code 2020
To transfer money from first bank to other bank in Nigeria *894*Amount*Account Number# Eg. *894*90000*0056738973#.
Now follow the instruction on screen to finish your transaction. Please make sure that you enter the right or correct beneficiary details including account number, bank name and your transfer pin to validate the transaction.
Other Related Article
How To Buy Airtime Using First Bank USSD Code 2020
With first bank mobile banking you can recharge your phone any time anywhere. Don’t stress your self buying airtime pin. Maybe you don’t have cash at hand, use the follow code to recharge from your first bank account.
How to Recharge Your Phone Number
To recharge your phone number dial *894*amount# i.e. *894*200# on your phone and you’ll be credited with the sum of N200. This is possible with the phone number you use to open first bank account.
To recharge other phone numbers, maybe family and friends own. To recharge third party phone number dial *894*Amount*phone number#, that is *894*200*08104128059#, the phone number you entered will be credited with the sum of N200.
Summary Of First Bank Transfer Code – First Bank Transfer Code
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- For transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- For Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
|1||Transfer Money (To any bank in Nigeria)||*894*Amount*Account Number#|
|2||Airtime Recharge –for self||*894*Amount#|
|3||Airtime Recharge –for others||*894*Amount*Phone Number#|
Hope you have learned about how to register first bank transfer code 2020, first bank mobile transfer limit, first bank code to pay bill, how to register first bank transfer code, first bank dstv payment code.
Please use the social media button below to share with friends.and