It is possible to withdraw from ATM without using your ATM card. Maybe you forgot your ATM card or you can’t reach it easily. Here are tips that you can use to withdraw from any GTBank ATM card. As a customer with GTBank you can now enjoy GTBank cardless withdrawal. This allows you to withdraw money without your ATM card.
So if you have been searching for how to withdraw from the ATM card without your card. You are at the right place. You will also learn how to withdraw from other banks ATM without card while you will be debited on your GTBank account.
GTBank offers many options to withdraw without your card. You can withdraw from your GTBank ATM without ATM card through the use of USSD code, finger print option, mobile banking (mobile app) and internet banking. In this article, I will be showing you how to use each option to withdraw.
If you ran out of cash and you need a quick rescue. Here I how to get one without disturbing anyone.
Ways To Enjoy GTBank Cardless Withdrawal
- USSD Code
- Mobile Banking App
- Internet Banking
- How To Use Other Banks ATM To Withdraw From GTBank Account Without ATM Card
How To Withdraw Money From GTBank ATM Without ATM Card Using Fingerprint
I have been enjoying this method as a GTBank users. They have taken many measures to make banking easy for her customers. I don’t worry to carry my ATM card all day.
As a GTBank user and I am happy to announce to other users that you can withdraw without card by using your fingerprint. This method is exclusive for people that have an account with GTBank. And it works only on GTBank ATM.
- Click enter button on the ATM.
- Enter your phone number, this must be the phone number linked to your GTBank account.
- Then place your thumb or any of your fingers on the fingerprint slot. I advise to use your right thumb for easy acceptance.
- Once your fingerprint have been confirmed. Now enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Then click enter and wait for your money to cash out.
This is the easiest way to enjoy cardless withdrawal, I have been using this method since it was introduced. It works fine like the card method.
GTBank Cardless Withdrawal Via USSD Code
Here is another method to withdraw from GTBank ATM any day or time you are not with your ATM card. For me, I hate going out with my ATM card, always scared of misplacing it. So, I use this method to withdraw, anytime I need money.
Before this method will work for you. You must have activated gtbank mobile banking code. If you have not, read our guide on how to activate GTBank ussd code for mobile transactions.
- Dial *737# reply 11 for Next.
- Now select 4 for Cardless withdrawal.
- Now enter the amount of money that you want to withdraw, then click OK.
- Proceed and enter the last for digits on your ATM card.
After that, you will receive a debit alert that your money have been approved. A message with 12 Ref digits will be sent to you as message.
- Now visit any GTBank ATM near you, Click Enter.
- Select GTMMoney
- Enter the 12 digits Ref code sent to you.
- Click on proceed and enter the phone number linked to your GTBank account ( the phone number you used to register your GTBank account).
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal.
- Now, input your ATM card pin ( the 4 digits number)
- Click on withdraw, then wait for your money to cash out.
This service attracts a debit of N50. Hope you have withdrawn your money. Below are more options you can use to enjoy cardless withdraw GTBank.
Mobile Banking App Option – How To Withdraw From GTBank ATM Without ATM Card
Here is another method you can use to withdraw money from your GTBank account without ATM card. This works only on GTBank ATM and you must have a registered account with GTBank.
Before you use this method to withdraw from the ATM. You must have activated mobile banking on your device ( this means that you have your GTBank mobile app ID). If you haven’t activated mobile banking on your device/account read out guide On How To Activate & Use GTBank Mobile Banking App. After that proceed with the steps below.
- Login into your mobile banking app with your ID – username and password.
- Click on the top right bar ( three straight lines)
- Select cardless withdrawal option.
- Follow the process and complete the steps.
- Now, enter your 4 digit pin or token code.
- Click done, if you have filled the form correctly your registration for cardless withdrawal is successful.
Now wait for a message that will contain 12 digits Ref code. Once you get the message, locate the nearest GTBank atm card and follow the procedures below to receive your money.
- Click enter on the ATM and select cardless withdrawal.
- Enter the reference code sent to you as message.
- Enter same amount as you stated on the mobile app.
- Click enter and wait for your transaction to complete.
GTBank Cardless Withdrawal Via Internet Banking
If you have activated GTBank internet banking on your account. Here is a way to withdraw without your ATM card. If you have not activated GTBank Internet banking. I wrote a guide that will help you do that with few clicks READ MORE.
- Login to your GTBank Internet banking account.
- Click on the menu and select GTRescue/Paycode, click on new request.
- Make sure you fill the form correctly.
- Now, you will be requested to enter your token. After that click submit.
A message will enter shortly, stating the amount you are to withdraw and 12 digit reference code. It will be sent to your email address.
- Locate the nearest GTBank ATM card near you.
- Press enter and select GTRescue/Pay code
- Then enter the 12 digits reference code.
- Proceed and enter your phone number connected to your GTBank account ( the phone number you used to register/create the bank account).
- Type the last four digit of your reference number.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal.
- Then wait for the ATM card to dispense your cash.
The options discussed above, shows you how to withdraw from only GTBank ATM without ATM card.
Now the question is – what if you are stranded where there is no GTBank ATM?
I have taken my time to test this and it actually works.. I am writing the part of the guide while inside a bus. Few minutes ago, I did my test and find a way to withdraw from other bank ATM without card. You will be debited on your GTBank account.
Below the procedures below, follow the steps and enjoy GTBank cardless withdrawal with other banks ATM.
How To Use Other Banks ATM To Withdraw From GTBank Account Without ATM Card
It is very simple to withdraw from other banks ATM using the cardless withdrawal method. You will be debited on your GTBank account.
Before I proceed make sure that you have activated GTBank ussd banking on your account. If you have not click here.
- Dial *737#, then select 11 for Next
- Now choose 4 – Cardless
- Then select option 2 Pay code.
- Enter your pay code pin ( this is the number that the ATM will request for it to dispense cash.
Then enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Next enter your mobile banking 4 digits pin.
- Now wait for a message containing 12 digits reference number.
Once you receive the message, locate any bank ATM close to you. Then follow the steps below to withdraw your cash.
- Press Enter button on the ATM.
- Click paycode or quick teller option.
- Then enter the 12 digits code sent to you.
- Proceed and enter your paycode 4 pin digit.
- Then confirm the amount that you requested for withdrawal.
Wait patiently for the ATM to dispense your card.
Hope you find this article helpful, now you can withdraw from the ATM even when you are not with your card.
This website focus on giving you solutions to your banking problems. We just did one, share this article with your family and friends.