JAIZ Bank have introduced a USSD code to help her customers perform banking operations from their comfort. No need to visit the ATM to transfer money or pay other necessary bills. JAIZ bank transfer code will help you send money to other bank accounts and as well to follow JAIZ bank account.
This is a ussd code that you will dial on your phone, then follow the on screen instructions and transfer money. This is available for old and new JAIZ bank customers.
Features Of JAIZ Mobile Banking Code/App
Below are features that you are going to enjoy, if you activate JAIZ bank ussd or mobile banking platform on your account.
- Account activities (Account balance, Transaction history)
- Instant funds Transfer to own account, other Jaiz Bank accounts and third party Bank accounts
- Cheques (Confirm Cheque and Stop Cheque)
- Bill payments
- Scheduled payment
- Card Services
- Branch and ATM Locator
- Transaction receipt generation
- Airtime purchase
How To Register For JAIZ Bank USSD Banking
This is for people that have created an account with JAIZ bank. To register for JAIZ bank mobile banking, dial *389*301# on the Sim card that’s linked to your JAIZ account. Make sure that your debit card is available with you.
Follow the screen procedures to complete your ussd banking activation. Now, you can bank transactions without going to the bank.
How To Buy Airtime From JAIZ Bank
Don’t ever run out of airtime, you can also buy airtime any day or time you are out of one. It is very sim, you don’t need to visit any ATM branch or bank to buy the airtime. You can buy ATM from you JAIZ bank account by following the steps below.
- For Self Recharge
This method is used when you want to recharge the phone number that’s linked to your JAIZ account only.
Example: To recharge your phone with N1,000, all you need to do is dial *773*1000#.
- To Recharge For Others
This method is used to recharge phone numbers that are not linked to the JAIZ account that you will be debited from.
Dial *773*Amount*Phone Number#
Example: To recharge your phone with N1,000, all you need to do is dial *773*1000*09055553225#
Jaiz Bank Code For Checking Balance
To your account balance, simple dial the jaiz bank account balance enquiry code through the ussd *773# then reply with 5 and reply appropriately again to select your account number. Proceed and enter your jaiz transaction PIN to complete the process.
Dial *773*0# to check your account balance instantly.
How To Transfer From JAIZ Bank Account To Another Account
You can use JAIZ bank transfer code to send money to fellow JAIZ bank account or other bank’s account in the country. This is possible, you can use the ussd code option.
- Dial *773#, then select transfer option.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete your transfer.
You can use the mobile app option, follow the steps below to execute a successful transfer on JAIZ bank mobile app.
- For android device, go to google play store and download JAIZ bank app. iOS users can use apple store to download the JAIZ bank mobile app.
- Install and open the app.
- Click on create account.
- Enter your required details, make your login details strong to keep scammers off.
- Make sure that the email address linked to your account is active and secured.
- Once you complete profile registration.
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Click on security to change your default pin, put something that you can remember easily. That your transfer pin that you will use to authorize each transaction.
- Now click on the top menu button. Select transfer, choose intra ( if the transfer is to another JAIZ bank account) and inter (if it is to other banks).
- Select the account you want transfer from, enter the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Make sure you input the person bank details correctly to avoid making transfer to wrong account.
- Now, authorize the transaction using your 4 digit pin.
- Boom you have successful transferred money once the success message pop up.
Hope this article on JAIZ Bank Transfer Code was helpful? If you have any questions please use the comment box below. Don’t forget to read more about JAIZ bank code or mobile banking.
We have full guide to help you enjoy the banking sector well.