It is very easy to check your FCMB account balance. In this article, I will show you how to check the FCMB account balance. This is possible by using the FCMB account balance code. You don’t need to go to the bank or ATM to check your account balance. Save yourself the stress and learn how to check your FCMB account balance using your phone.
The good thing about this service is that you can check your account balance anywhere, anytime. There are many ways that you can check your FCMB account balance.
You can do more with FCMB mobile banking platform. You can send money ( fund transfer), pay bills, check your balance and do more. I have written guides to help you understand and learn how FCMB mobile/internet banking works.
FCMB Account Balance Code
The code for checking the FCMB account balance is *329*00#. Dial it on a mobile phone number linked to your account.
Enter the last 4 digits on your MasterCard or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your transaction
FCMB USSD Banking Activation
For you to check your FCMB account balance account. You need to activate FCMB mobile banking, I have written a full guide to activate that – CLICK HERE TO READ.
Or Follow the steps below to activate it
- Dial *389*214#, You will receive a welcome message from FCMB with a menu option displayed below.
1. Activate with card
2. Activate with Account
3. Activate with Mwallet
- Choose option 2 ( activate with account), then process by sending your reply.
- A new message will pop up on the screen asking you to enter the account number u want to add to the service.
- Once you have typed your account number correctly and sent a reply. In a short while, you will receive a message saying “Congratulations you have been successfully synchronized”
- Now, Type *389*214# on the phone and dial
- Click on Security, Select Change PIN to enter your default PIN, and enter your new four digits PIN. Please use a four-digit number you can easily remember. If you use a difficult pin and forget it. It will lead to going to the bank. Meeting customer service agent to help you resolve it. Please secure your pin to avoid been fraud
FCMB Account Balance Checking Charge
The service to check your account balance on FCMB is not free. There are a few charges by the bank for checking your account balance. This means that a certain sum of money is deducted from your account each time you check your account balance.
You will be charged 20 naira each time you check your account balance using the method above.
Hope you have checked your FCMB account balance. Remember to share with your friends and family. Don’t forget that this website got you covered concerning your mobile banking problems. We aim to make banking easier for you.