Are you searching for how to use and register for Polaris Bank internet banking? In this article, I will be guiding you through Polaris bank online making. You will also get a direct link to Download Polaris Bank Mobile App.
I have written a post on Polaris bank transfer codes ( USSD codes for transactions ). In this article, I will be giving detail guide on Polaris bank online banking platform. How to register and conduct bank transactions on your own.
You will also get direct link to download Polaris bank Mobile app for banking services. Once you finish creating your digital banking profile, download the app and login with your details.
Features Of Polaris Bank Online Banking
- Make payments and transfer within and outside the bank
- Initiate international funds transfer
- Set standing instructions
- Pay bills such as cable TV, Internet subscriptions, Utility, Transport and Toll
- Top-up airtime
- Request for cheque book
- Block your lost or stolen cards
Benefits Of Polaris Bank Internet Banking
- Simple, fast and convenient to use.
- Easy access to your account 24/7 and even on public holidays.
- Eliminates time spent in the banking hall
- Be in control of your account activities
- Avoid planning your day around the bank’s hours
Requirements For Polaris Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
- You must be a Polaris bank account holder. Be it current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smart phone is required ( android, IOS etc)
- Active ATM card
Polaris Bank Internet Banking Registration
Follow the steps below to register for Polaris bank online banking
- Visit Polaris bank official website.
- Click on LOGIN-POLARIS XPERIENCE or CLICK HERE.
- Click on the option showing updated banking.
- Choose New User and click on register Now.
- Enter your current account number and link email address to the account.
- Fill in the phone number option – please enter a valid phone number, link to your bank account. Make sure the email address and phone is active.
- Tap on Continue to proceed and complete registration.
- Click on the button showing User ID to choose your preferred Username and password. In so cases user ID is generated by the bank.
- Now, enter your security question and complete the registration.
- After successful registration login. To make things easy for you, download Polaris bank mobile banking app.
I Forgot My Polaris Bank Online Banking Password
Click here or check your registered e-mail address for your login credentials.
Download Polaris Bank Mobile App
Below are direct link to download Polaris bank Internet banking app.
For Android Users – CLICK HERE
For IOS ( IPhone ) – CLICK HERE
After downloading the app, login with your internet banking password and username as created above. But if you have not created the internet banking profile, then activate your mobile app.
Features Of Polaris Bank Mobile Banking App
- Auto-enrollment of linked accounts of the same customers
- Faster login with fingerprint on devices that support this feature
- Increased default transaction limits at registration
- Self-service option for transaction limit increase
- Send Money to extended beneficiary’s destinations (Commercial Banks, Micro-Finance Banks, Primary Mortgage Banks etc.)
- Buy Airtime for self, family & friends
- Pay Bills (Bet9Ja, DSTV/GoTV, Startimes, EKEDC etc)
- Hide/show balance, Reset/Change PIN etc (under Profile Settings)
- 24-hour customer service support via live chat
- ATM/Branch locator
- Quick selection of phone numbers from device contacts list for airtime top up
Hope you have registered for Polaris bank Internet banking. Also download the Polaris mobile app for easy access and transactions. Please keep your Polaris bank online banking detail safe and secured.
Please share this article with friends and family.