In this article, I will be showing you how to register and use Zenith Bank internet banking. I have written down steps and guides to register for Zenith bank online banking. On this page, you will also get a direct link to download Zenith bank mobile app.
Zenith bank online banking is different from Zenith bank mobile banking ( Zenith bank transfer codes). Internet banking requires the use of data that an Internet connection to function. While Zenith bank mobile banking uses simple USSD codes to transact and no Internet connection. This must be done using the sim card linked to your bank account. Check out my post on Zenith bank mobile banking and learn more
You can make bank transactions above a million naira using zenith bank Internet banking. Follow our guide below and create your internet banking profile.
Features Of Zenith Bank Online Banking 2023
- FX Transfers
- QR Payments
- Airtime & Data Bundle Purchase
- Target Savings i.e. “SaveForMe”
- Scheduled payments
- Self-service options i.e. PIN change, Block Card
- Transfer Limit control
- BVN Display & Account Display customization
- Customizable Shortcuts
- Biometric Sign-on for Android
- Personal Information Update
Requirements For Zenith Banking Internet Banking
- You must be a Zenith Bank account holder. Be it a current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smartphone is required ( android, IOS, etc)
- Active ATM card
How To Register For Zenith Bank Internet Banking ( Do it Yourself )
Users can register on the app by taking the following steps:
- Click on Register.
- Enter your account number.
- Select one of the registration options:
i) Hardware token (PIN+Token)
ii) Debit card (last six digits of ATM PAN)
iii) One-time password (OTP) – to be sent to your registered phone number.
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log in to the app).
- Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is an alternate means for consummating transactions).
- Once successful, the LOGIN PAGE will appear, enter your account number and your password created during registration to start using the service.
Download Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App
If you have created your internet banking profile. Now download the mobile app and enjoy online banking. This app will help you manage your account. Pay bills and do many other things without the stress of going to the bank.
For Android Users – CLICK HERE
For IOS ( IPhone) Users – CLICK HERE
Download the app, install it, and log in with your zenith bank Internet banking ID. Keep your details secured and don’t share them with anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions On Zenith Bank Online Banking
What Are The Charges Associated With Using Internet Banking?
There are no charges, except for online fund transfers. Zenith to Zenith transfers incur no charges, Local Money Transfer (LMT) transfer fee is ₦210. A transfer from a Zenith account to other banks will incur NEFT or Interswitch charges depending on the switching platform used to make the transfer.
Can I Make Offshore Transfers From My Internet Banking?
Yes. However, you will require an ordinary domiciliary account to be able to do this.
Is There A Fee For The Hardware Token?
Yes. The token comes at a fee of ₦3,500
Is The Hardware Token Safe?
The latest electronic encryption technology ensures the safe transfer of information over the internet. You will be required to create your own password.
Zenith Bank Online Banking Daily Transfer Limit?
As often as possible up to a daily limit of 3 million to any Zenith Bank account and 1 million to other bank accounts.
I believe that you have created your zenith bank Internet banking profile. Download the zenith bank mobile app for quick and easy transactions. This page will be updated if there is any change in Zenith bank’s online banking process.
Please share this article with family and friends.