Sterling Bank Transfer Code 2023. Sterling bank users can now check account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills from the comfort of their homes with ease using the Sterling bank ussd code.
Though Sterling Bank USSD Codes For Transaction are a very easy and safe way to transact, a lot of people are lost as to how it works and why they should use it. In this post, I’ll do a complete breakdown of how to set up ussd services and start making transactions with the Sterling bank ussd code. If you are currently banking with Sterling bank plc this article is all you need.
What should information will I find in this article? This article contains a detailed breakdown of ussd Bank transactions with Sterling bank. It also includes a step-by-step guild on how to set up your phone for ussd banking, how to create your four digits authentication pin, check your account balance, transfer funds buy airtime for yourself and others as well, etc.
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data and it is a new technology that allows customers to connect directly to their service provider ( in this case BANKS ) without the use of a third-party medium. The unique Sterling bank ussd code allows Sterling Bank customers to have access to basic financial services on the go through the use of any GSM phone
Benefits Of Sterling Bank Money Transfer Codes
- With Sterling Bank USSD Code service, you can Register and Activate Mobile Money
- You can send money to friends and family
- You can recharge airtime for yourself, friends, and family
- Check your balance
How Sterling Bank USSD Code Works
For you to have access to Sterling bank’s ussd services, first, you have to be an account holder in the bank. Secondly, you have to register for the services using the mobile phone number you used in opening your bank account ( this is to ensure that nobody can access your services without your consent. During registration, you will be required to create a four-digit PIN to ensure additional security. Once you finish the setup and registration, you are good to start using the service.
How To Activate Sterling Bank Transfer Code For Mobile Banking
Before you can carry out any transaction using sterling bank mobile banking. Your phone number must be activated. As stated above, this phone number must be linked to the Sterling bank account. Follow the steps below to activate.
- Dial *822# from the phone number registered with your account
- Reply with 1 for registration
- Enter the 10 digits of your bank account number
- Enter the details of your debit card as requested
- Create a 4-digit PIN
- Re-enter your PIN for confirmation.
- Using the same number you used in opening your Sterling bank account Dial *822# on your GSM phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to create your four-digit security PIN.
- You can now start enjoying the services.
Using Sterling bank’s USSD services you can transfer money to anybody anywhere by simply using your phone. Here we will be giving you guidance on how you can send money to a fellow Sterling bank account and how to transfer to other banks.
How To Send Money From Sterling Bank To Another Sterling Bank Account
This fund transfer is within the bank. Use this method if the recipient is using a sterling bank account like you. Dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Sterling Bank Transfer Code To Other Bank
This method is the same as how to transfer money from a sterling bank to another. You can send money to First bank, UBA, GTbank, etc. account holders using this method.
- Dial *822# from the phone number registered with your Sterling Bank account
- Reply with 4 for transfers to sterling bank accounts or with 5 for transfers to other banks like UBA, GTbank, etc.
- Enter the correct account number of your beneficiary if the sterling bank.
- For other banks, follow the onscreen prompts to select the bank of the beneficiary, proceed and enter his or her correct account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Confirm if the displayed account name matches that of your beneficiary
- Enter your 4-digit PIN to approve the transfer.
- Dial *822#
- Follow the on-screen prompts and reply with the number next to the service you want to do.
- Choose the bank you want to transfer to.
- Type in the amount to be transferred.
- Type in the person’s account number.
- Key in your four-digit PIN and acknowledge the transfer.
- Wait for notification that the transfer was successful.
Summary On Sterling Bank Mobile Banking Codes 2023
For Sterling bank to Sterling bank transactions dial *822*4*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#. You can transfer up to 100,000 per transaction and 500,000 per day using this service.
For Sterling bank to other bank’s dial * 822*5*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER & BANK#. You can transfer up to 100,000 per transaction and 500,000 per day using this service.
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance
To check your account balance, simply dial *822*6# on your GSM phone, and your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen. This service may require a service
Sterling Bank Airtime Transfer Code
Recharging your phone is as easy as it can get. Simply dial *822*AMOUNT# and your phone will be recharged instantly.
Example: *822*1000# and your phone will be recharged with #1000 airtime… Sounds too good to be true? Well, that’s the magic of USSD banking.
N/B: to use this service make sure you dial the codes using the same number you used in opening your account, that’s the only way the system can tell which network to recharge.
How To Buy Airtime From Sterling Bank To Another Number
To recharge for others ( family and friends ) dial *822# and select AIRTIME_OTHERS, type the amount and your four-digit PIN.
Dial *822*AMOUNT*NUMBER#. Your four-digit PIN will be required for this transaction.
You can also perform other transactions like changing your PIN, checking your BVN, etc. by simply dialing *822# and following the on-screen prompt.
That’s all for now guys. Enjoy ease in banking by following the above steps and using Sterling bank USSD codes.
Please, don’t forget to share this article with family and friends.
My Name is MIKKY, I’ve been on the internet for years building legit ways to make money online. I am a proud promoter of financial literacy (Making money, building wealth and investment). On this website, I try things out and share them with you guys. Read More about me on the about page.