FirstMobile is the official First Bank Mobile app for banking on smartphone .
First Mobile is the official mobile banking smartphone application from First Bank. It provides convenient access to both financial and non-financial transactions by First Bank account holders via their mobile phones/devices. The service is available to First Bank account holders with Naira MasterCard and/or Verve cards.
The App is sleek and convenient to use – evident in its easy enrolment process as all First Bank customers with Verve and Naira MasterCards can begin using the App without having cause to visit a First Bank branch. It is also poised to offer a more reliable and definitely more convenient digital banking experience.
Features of First Bank Mobile App
- Account overview
- Card management
- Funds Transfer to First Bank accounts
- Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts
- Account overview
- Credit card repayments
- First Bank Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Airtime Recharge
- Cable TV Payment
- Bills Payment
- Cheque Services
- Flight Booking Services etc… Yes, very possible.
- Get ready to go in minutes:
Download First Bank Mobile App For Android & Iphone
Download For Android – CLICK HERE
Download For IOS – CLICK HERE
How to Register And Activate First Bank Mobile App
The First Bank Mobile App is for First Bank Online Banking users. If you are not an existing user, you will need to sign up prior to starting this process. Enroll in Online Banking with just a few easy steps, and start taking advantage of our secure online services. Your accounts are as safe online as they are in the vault.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP
Download the free First Bank mobile app on your mobile device designed for your Apple or Android device (tablet or phone) from playstore. There is no cost to enroll in mobile banking from First Bank. However, your mobile service provider may apply standard rates depending on your data plan.
STEP 2: LOG IN TO FIRST BANK MOBILE APP
- After downloading the app, install and log in
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You will be required to register as a first time user. Enter your MasterCard or Verve Card details after which an OTP code will be sent to your phone to authorize registration. Follow the registration process to start using the mobile banking app.
- Look for a text message confirming your enrollment in mobile and text banking.
- You are now enrolled in mobile banking!
How to Make Your First Transaction with First Bank App
With the app, you can carry out a wide range of transaction from the comfort of your home. Which means you don’t need to spend several hours in ATM or Bank queues to complete some transactions.
To transfer/send money to other people or another of your account via First Mobile app, simply follow after these steps:
- Open/Launch the mobile app
- Click on “Transfers” button.
- Select the account from where the transaction would be carried out: This option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Choose the destination bank/financial institution where you are sending the funds to.
- Fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically look out for the owner of the account and display the name (if valid).
- Enter the amount you are sending and also, add a short note or description (optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- You’ll be shown an overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information is correct and then tap on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.
First Mobile allows you Bank on the Go!
Got a Verve or Naira MasterCard? Then this First Bank Mobile App is for you. Download now to start performing transactions