FirstMobile is the official First Bank Mobile app for banking on smartphones.
First Mobile is the official mobile banking smartphone application from First Bank. It provides convenient access to financial and non-financial transactions by First Bank account holders via their mobile phones/devices. The service is available to First Bank account holders with Naira MasterCard and Verve cards.
The App is sleek and convenient to use – evident in its easy enrolment process as all First Bank customers with Verve and Naira MasterCards can begin using the App without having cause to visit a First Bank branch. It is also poised to offer a more reliable and more convenient digital banking experience.
Features of First Bank Mobile App
- Account Overview
- Card management
- Funds Transfer to First Bank accounts
- Funds Transferred to other Nigerian Bank accounts
- Credit card repayments
- First Bank Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Airtime Recharge
- Cable TV Payment
- Bills Payment
- Cheque Services
- Flight Booking Services etc…… Yes, very possible.
- Get ready to go in minutes:
Download First Bank Mobile App For Android & iPhone
Download For Android – CLICK HERE
Download For IOS – CLICK HERE
How to Register And Activate First Bank Mobile App
The First Bank Mobile App is for First Bank Online Banking users. If you are not an existing user, you will need to sign up before starting this process. Enroll in Online Banking with just a few easy steps and take advantage of our secure online services. Your accounts are as safe online as they are in the vault.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP
Download the free First Bank mobile app on your mobile device designed for your Apple or Android device (tablet or phone) from the play store. There is no cost to enroll in mobile banking from First Bank. However, your mobile service provider may apply standard rates depending on your data plan.
STEP 2: LOG IN TO THE FIRST BANK MOBILE APP
- After downloading the app, install and log in
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You will be required to register as a first-time user. Enter your MasterCard or Verve Card details, after which an OTP code will be sent to your phone to authorize registration. Follow the registration process to start using the mobile banking app.
- Look for a text message confirming your enrollment in mobile and text banking.
- You are now enrolled in mobile banking!
Once you have downloaded and installed the Firstbank app on your device.
- Step 1: Launch the app
- Step 2:Choose Register as a new customer option
- Step 3: Input your debit card number and PIN, and click the SUBMIT button. An OTP will be sent to the phone number linked to your account.
- Step 4: Input the OTP in the space provided
- Step 5: Create a five-digit code for your transactions known as MPIN.
MPIN is a unique PIN that serves as a Password to Access the Firstbank Mobile App.
- Step 6: Choose at least two security questions that will help you retrieve your account whenever when there is an issue or if you get locked out of your account
- Step 7: Create a four-digit PIN that will be used to authenticate all transactions in your account.
How Do I Set Up My FirstBank mobile app?
Even if you aren’t internet savvy, setting up your FirstBank Mobile app can be very easy. You can get your first bank mobile app installed on your phone, With just a few clicks.
The steps to install the FirstBank Mobile app are as follows:
- Step 1: Download the App
Whatever device you are using, you can find the Firstbank Mobile app on a particular App store.
You can find the Firstbank mobile app on the Google Play store using Android Os.
If you are using an iPhone, you can find the Firstbank mobile app on the Apple store.
- Step 2: Install the App on your device
- Step 3: If you are a first-time user, you need to enroll for it just by registering and activating.
- Step 4: Select a Two-factor authentication or otherwise known as two steps verification.
- Step 5: Accept the user’s agreement.
- Step 6: Create Credentials such as entering your username and password.
How to Make Your First Transaction with First Bank App
With the app, you can carry out a wide range of transactions from the comfort of your home. This means you don’t need to spend several hours in ATM or Bank queues to complete some transactions.
To transfer/send money to other people or another of your account via the First Mobile app, follow these steps:
- Open/Launch the mobile app
- Click on the “Transfers” button.
- Select the account from where the transaction would be carried out: This option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Choose the destination bank/financial institution to which you send the funds.
- Fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically look out for the account owner and display the name (if valid).
- Enter the amount you are sending and add a short note or description (optional but important when paying for something).
- You’ll be shown an overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information is correct, and then tap on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.
How Can I Get An mPIN from FirstBank App?
If you have forgotten your MPIN, the only remedy available is to change it to a new one.
- Step 1: dial *894*0#
- Step 2: A List of debit cards associated with your FirstBank Nigeria account will be displayed.
- Step 3: Select the preferred debit card of your choice.
- Step 4: Input your four-digit PIN
- Step 5: You will be asked to create a new 5 -digit MPIN
- Step 6: Generate your MPIN by sending it.
How to Reactivate my Firstbank Mobile App?
To reactivate your Firstbank account, you have to visit any Firstbank branch nearest to you and provide a written document about the request for a reactivation of the account.
You must ensure you go along with Identity proof such as NIN or Passport and other relevant documents such as Address proof, recent photograph, etc.
How To buy data on Firstbank Mobile App?
You can also top up using the Firstbank Mobile App by buying airtime and making a subscription.
Follow the steps below to buy data from the first bank mobile app:
- Step 1: Launch the First bank App.
- Step 2: Click in the menu, where you will find Buy Data,
- Step 3: Click on the Buy Data option
- Step 4: Type in the Network and Amount
- Step 5: Input your 4 Digit transaction PIN to validate the transaction.
First Mobile allows you to Bank on the Go!
Got a Verve or Naira MasterCard? Then this First Bank Mobile App is for you. Download now to start performing transactions
My Name is MIKKY, I’ve been on the internet for years building legit ways to make money online. I am a proud promoter of financial literacy (Making money, building wealth and investment). On this website, I try things out and share them with you guys. Read More about me on the about page.