This article contains a direct link to download Access Bank Mobile App. I have written a guide to activate Access Bank Mobile Banking. You make bank transactions from your comfort, you don’t have to visit the bank to send payment or pay other bills.
I have written a post on Access Bank transfer code and Access Bank Internet banking. These are various platforms you can use to perform online banking. You can pay bills and TV subscriptions from your home. You don’t need to leave your house to buy airtime.
Access Bank mobile banking has two platforms, the app, and the code platform. The app platform allows you to use Access Bank’s official mobile app to make transactions using your smartphone. While the code platform doesn’t require an Internet connection like the app platform. In the code platform, you perform mobile transactions using USSD codes. Though, the daily transaction is limited, unlike the app platform that allows more transactions.
Features of Access Bank Mobile App
The following are features of the Access Bank mobile banking app.
- Easy Funds Transfer to Access Bank accounts.
- You can Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts.
- Cancel/Stop Cheques at any time.
- Easy online Credit card repayments.
- Enjoy Access Bank Money Transfer.
- Get your bank account statement request with one click.
- Enjoy airtime recharge to any sim or network of your choice.
- Easy cable TV Payment from your home.
- Make bills Payment and Payment
- You can buy a flight ticket and Travel Booking.
- You can locate Access Bank Branches and ATMs.
- Access Bank Internet Banking Login.
- Unlock Device.
- Movie & Event Tickets.
- Receive Notifications.
- Reset or Change PIN & Password.
- User Guide.
- Biometric Login & Authentication.
- Bills Payment.
- Check BVN.
- Manage Beneficiary.
- Request & Hotlist ATM Card.
- International (FX) Transfer (Pounds, Dollars, Euros).
- Locate Access Bank Branches & ATM Close to your Location.
Requirements For Access Bank Mobile Banking
- You must be an Access Bank account holder. Be it a current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smartphone is required ( android, IOS, etc)
- Active ATM card
Access Bank Mobile App Download Link
Below is a direct link to download the app from the different app stores on the operating system.
Download the Access Bank app from the Apple Store (iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod)
How To Register And Activate Access Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to register to access bank mobile banking.
- After downloading and installing the mobile app. Tap on the register or sign-up button beside the sign-in.
- Go through the terms and conditions, then agree.
- Enter your details, starting with your 10-digit Nuban account number.
- Enter your active email and phone number. Make sure that you input your correct ATM card details.
- Now you will receive an OTP code for identity verification.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your registration
Once you are now with registration, now is time to log in and start making transactions.
- Tap on unlock the device.
- Enter your login details.
- Input your transaction pin.
- Now, you will receive a success notification.
- Go back to the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password or User ID and Fingerprint.
You have successfully registered and activated your access bank mobile app. Click on the bar at the top left to reveal more banking options.
Access Bank Mobile Banking Code
This type of access bank mobile banking allows you to use USSD just like access Bank used code transaction method.
Now you can dial *901#, and enter your account details as required. Make sure your ATM card is available when the code is dialed. You will be asked to enter for last four digits and the last 6 digits of your ATM card.
Hope you have downloaded the access bank mobile app registered and activated the app. You can now make transactions using the app. Please share this post with family and friends.