In this article, I will be showing you how to withdraw money from your first bank account using any ATM without ATM card. Sometimes, you might be in a hurry and forget your ATM card. First Bank cardless withdrawal is now available.
So if you forget your ATM card and you need cash. No worries, you can withdraw from the ATM without your debit card. Cardless withdrawal is the order of the day. You can now withdraw without your debit card. This is more safe and secured, it saves you the fear of losing your card into the wrong hands.
Learn how to enjoy cardless withdrawal first Bank. I have tested and found what that works. It is tested and proven by first bank. Read this article careful to learn how to withdraw from first bank ATM without ATM card.
Benefits Of First Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- You get to enjoy cash withdrawal from the ATM without any debit or credit card.
- You can transfer fund easily.
- It reduces the fear of hackers getting into your bank account. The payout code is valid for 24 hours.
- You can save your stranded friend or family member, by sending the person your payout code to withdraw.
- It saves the stress of getting new ATM card or misplacing it.
- You can help out a third party who is not with his or her card.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without ATM Card As A First Bank User
- Dial *848*Amount#
- Follow the instructions on screen, then authenticate the transaction with your PIN.
- Create the 4 digit pin as requested, it’s a one time password for the cash withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and press send.
- Then you will receive a message containing a 12 digits pay code.
- Once you receive the message, located the nearest first bank ATM.
- Press Enter button on the ATM.
- Then enter your personal pin and select cardless withdrawal/Paycode.
- Then input your 4 digits one time password that you created above.
- After that enter your pay code (12 digits code sent to you as SMS).
- Input the amount you requested for withdrawal and your phone number.
- Then wait patiently for the ATM to verify your details and dispense cash.
Maybe in the area that you are, that there is no first bank ATM. Take the pay code to the nearest ATM. Follow the method shared above to withdraw.
NOTE: Most ATM does use the word cardless withdrawal but they use PayCode. So select pay code and proceed with your transaction.
UPDATE: First Bank have launched Biometric withdrawal support ATM. This implies that as a first bank customer, you can use your fingerprint to withdraw.
Locate any First Bank ATM that supports biometric withdrawal option. Select fingerprint and follow the on screen guide to withdraw. You can now withdraw from first ATM using your fingerprint.
MORE MOBILE BANKING GUIDE
Hope this article on First Bank Cardless Withdrawal was helpful? If you have any questions use the comment box below, my team will be guide to help you out.
Don’t forget to share this guide with family and friends. Help them learn how to withdraw from first bank ATM using phone. Read more about mobile banking from our website.