Here is an article that shows you how to check your HDFC Forex Card Balance.
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian bank that houses its headquarters in Mumbai, India. It is one of the most popular and famous banks in India, offering any bank operations you could think of.
The HDFC bank also comes with a Forex Card, which is as such useful to travelers.
Have you ever engaged on a tour to a country, probably on another continent, and you aren’t sure of the money you are going to spend while in that country, well your help is the HDFC Forex card.
The HDFC Forex card offers the easiest way travelers can carry foreign and pay for their expenses while on a trip.
This system works just like a prepaid card, you have to load it to make use of it, just as you use the debit or credit card, the Forex card works just similar, you can pay for your expenses, withdraw money and also make online purchases with your HDFC forex card.
You can even board a taxi, or pay for a train fare with your HDFC forex card, as long as the payment is related to the currency in that country.
Once your HDFC forex card is loaded, you can use it for anything you want to do.
Therefore, sometimes you might be wondering how you can check the remaining amount on your HDFC forex card. Several ways can be used in Checking your HDFC card balance, of which I will be unveiling the 3 possible ways to do that.
How To Check HDFC Forex Card Balance
Sometimes, it is very important to know how much is remaining in your HDFC forex card, so you can know how to minimize your spending.
Therefore, I will be showing you three ways how you can check your HDFC Forex card balance easily.
Method 1: Forex Card Login
This is one of the methods you can use to check the HDFC Forex card balance, all you have to do is to log in to the HDFC and log in with your Forex card No as user ID and password.
The steps to check your HDFC forex card balance are as follows:
- Step 1: Open the Forex Card Forex Card Balance Login homepage with your favorite web browser.
- Step 2: Log in with your Forex Card No as user ID, and provide your password in the password field.
- Step 3: Enter the OTP sent to your phone number.
- Step 4: Tap on My Account, this is to view your account Details
- Step 5: Under the My Account panel, tap on Card Summary, to check your card details and your balance.
This method is one method that you can use to check your HDFC card balance.
Method 2: Contact Customer Care
To check your Forex card balance, you can also contact the HDFC customer care center to fetch every data related to your card.
To do that you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: The First thing you need to do is to dial the following code 61606161, you must ensure that your state code comes first.
- Step 2: Select your preferred language option with the number provided.
- Step 3: Enter 4 in your number keypad, the Number 4 signifies the Loans/Prepaid/Forex Card option.
- Step 4: Then dial 3 to select the Forex Card option, then Enter your forex card number.
- Step 5: Once you have your Forex Card verified, a customer representative will contact you to disclose information regarding your Forex card.
Method 3: Log in to HDFC NetBanking
This method is quite similar to the first method I have stated, though it will be a slightly different activity.
All you have to do is to log in to your NetBanking internet bank, then have access to your Forex card details.
To use this method in checking your HDFC forex card balance can be done as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the HDFC NetBanking page @ NetBanking and provide your user ID with your password.
- Step 2: Select the Card option, and tap on the Prepaid cards from the list of options.
- Step 3: Choose the Forex Card that is linked to your account.
The details of the card will be shown to you, such as the amount available on your Forex card, your transaction history, and so on will all be displayed.
You can also get your transaction history sent to your mail address.
How to Reload Your Hdfc Forex Card?
Just how You Have Loaded Your Hdfc Forex Card when You Have Purchased It Follows a Similar Process to How You Can Reload Your Hdfc Forex Card.
Therefore, you can either reload your HDFC Forex card by visiting the nearest HDFC bank branch available, by filling out the reloading form or if you are far from an HDFC location, you can log in to your NetSpend account to reload your HDFC Forex card.
This method is quite possible if you are in a place where you are unable to get an HDFC location, the NetSpend Therefore, helps you to reload your card, anywhere, and anytime.
What Are the Benefits of Hdfc Forex Cards?
No doubt, I have personally figured out that the HDFC Forex card comes with so many benefits that you have never thought of. With the HDFC Forex card, you don’t need to rely on anyone when traveling to any other country that uses an entirely different currency.
All you have to do is to load your card in that country’s currency, and then when you arrive in that country you can begin spending the money loaded to your card, through online purchases, ATM withdrawal, in-store purchases, and so on.
It is a very convenient and fast way for travelers in terms of how they handle foreign currencies because it is widely supported by most countries.
You can use your HDFC Forex card just like you use your traditional bank debit or credit card, it works just like a prepaid card, that is, you can only Spend as long as you have, if your money gets exhausted you can simply reload it.
If you are using a single currency forex card, your card won’t be able to accept more than one country’s currency at a time, while a multi-currency forex card can accept more than two countries’ currency in it.
This article is based on how you can check the balance of your HDFC forex card. This is to help you know when it is time to reload your HDFC forex card, in order not to run out of cash.