There many way you can check your heritage bank account number. In this article, I will be sharing with you possible ways you can check your account number. If you have forgotten your account number, don’t worry you will follow the steps below to check and get your account number.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Number
For you to check your heritage account number using phone. You must have activate mobile banking on the phone number you used to create your heritage bank account. If you haven’t activated heritage bank mobile banking – CLICK HERE. If you have done that, proceed with the steps below.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Number Using USSD Code
- If you have activated mobile banking on the phone number you used to create heritage bank account. Then follow the steps below, insert the simple card in a mobile phone.
- Dial *322*030# again and select the option that says “check account balance”.
- Wait till the hour account number is displayed on the screen or sent to you as message from heritage bank.
This is the easiest and safest way to check your heritage bank account number. I advise you to use it.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Number Online
You can check your heritage bank account number via their social media platforms. Message them on their verified handle, tell them that you forgot your account number. The details below will be requested from you, give them correct information.
- Full name as registered with your account
- Phone number linked to your HB account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The Heritage Bank branch where you opened your account
- Your residential address
After providing the correct information, you will be given 10 digits which is your account number.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Number Via Bank Branch
If you can’t use the two methods above to check your account number. Then, this method is for you though it takes time and stress. You can visit the nearest heritage bank branch. Speak with the customer care representative, follow the instructions that will be given. Then you will get your 10 digits account number.
If you have gotten your heritage bank account number. Then try to keep it safe, you can save your account number as phone number or in your notepad. Where you will access it when you easily need it.
Learn more about mobile banking from our website. We have written guides to help you understand and know how banks mobile banking works. Read more from our blog.