In this article, I will be discussing about unity bank transfer code. Unity Bank USSD code have made transactions easier for Unity bank account holders. At the end of this post, you will learn how to transfer money from unity bank to another bank, unity bank mobile banking codes and it use. This article, further explains how to check unity bank account balance, how to buy airtime from unity bank and a lot more.
Unity bank is one of the best commercial banks in Nigeria that’s boosting the country’s economy. They are known for rendering great customer service to her users. We have taken our time to exploit all you need to know about unity bank mobile banking Codes.
This article will help you to learn how to use your mobile phone and send fund, buy airtime and pay bills from you comfort. This is amazing and have made banking easier. No more stress of going to the ATM stand or bank for transactions.
Guess what no much requirement is need, all you need is to read this article “Unity bank USSD code for all transactions”
How To Register Unity Bank Transfer Code
Here you will learn how to activate unity bank transfer code or unity bank mobile banking code.
- Dial *7799# on your phone. This must be done with the phone number you used to create the unity bank account.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen. In the process of registering, you will be requested to enter your account number and choose a pin for transactions.
- Don’t forget that some digits if your ATM card will be needed.
- If you have completed the process, congratulations welcome to unity bank mobile banking using USSD codes. Now you can make transactions using your phone.
Unity Bank Transfer Code – How To Send Money Using Unity Bank USSD Codes
Follow the steps below to send money using your phone. This must be done using a phone number linked to your unit bank account.
To transfer to a Unity Bank account, just dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount# (e.g. *7799*1*1234567890*10000#)
Unity Bank Transfer Code To Another Bank
Use the code below if you are sending money from unity bank to another bank user like GTbank, First bank, UBA account holders. Provided that the account holder is not in unity bank.
To transfer to other Bank’s account, just dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount# (e.g *7799*2*1234567890*10000#)
Unity Bank Mobile App Banking
To transfer money using unity bank mobile banking app. To download the app if you haven’t CLICK HERE. After download and successful installation of the app, activate your mobile transfer. Now follow the procedures below to transfer money using Unity Bank Mobile app.
- Login with your user name and password
- Click on “Transfer” tab
- Click Self Linked transfer, Unity Bank Transfers, Other Banks Transfer
- Select “Account number” to debit
- Fill the other beneficiary details
- Click “Next”
- Enter the 6 digit number generated on your token device
- Click “Authorize”
Unity Bank Transfer Limit
The daily cumulative limit of Unity Bank USSD transfer code is 100,000 naira. This means that you are eligible to make transactions not more than 100,000 naira per day. For transactions above you need mobile app.
Unity Bank Balance Code
Follow the steps below to check your unity bank account balance.
- To check your Unity bank account balance, dial *7799# and
- select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Now,, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
How To Buy Airtime From Union Bank Using Your Phone
Code To Buy Airtime From Your Union Bank Account – To top up from your union bank account dial *826*amount#, e.g if you want to recharge 2000 just dial *826*2000# and Your account will be credited with 2000 naira instantly.
Union Bank Recharge Code For Third Party – To recharge another phone number or for another person, dial *826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#. Enter your secure PIN or the last 4 digits of your ATM card number to confirm your recharge. Once the transaction is authorized and it is successful. The recipient will receive airtime immediately.
I hope you have learned how Unity Bank Transfer Code. By now you should know how to transfer money, pay bills and buy airtime using USSD codes. I will Update this post if any change is made on unity bank USSD codes for transactions.
Please use the share button below to share this article with family and friends. Don’t forget visit regularly for more banking update