You’re in luck! Read through this amazing article as we coach you on how to change the shipping address on eBay or any questions you have on how to change the shipping address on eBay after purchase.
There are times when mistakes can be unavoidable. For example, you bought something and forget to change the delivery address on eBay, because recently you moved out or prefer to get it to another address.
Such an error can happen so let’s tell you what your options are, we have taken the time to analyze situations that will require you to change the shipping address in eBay and have got answers for you kindly read through.
How to Change Shipping Address on eBay after Purchase
A shopper can change the shipping address on eBay right before they pay for their purchase as you will see your account address in the checkout. This allows you to change your shipping address on eBay if you had previously put in a wrong address or have changed your address.
Simply select a different address in the “Ship To” field. If the right address isn’t there, then click on “Add a new address” and submit all required details. Only after doing it you can pay for your order.
If you follow these instructions then the eBay seller has to send it to your checkout address, no matter the address that is assigned to your account. If they refuse to ship it, they will be working against eBay rules and will be suspended.
How to Change Shipping address on eBay
If you want to change your shipping address on eBay, kindly take the time to go through this easy guide steps we have listed below.
- You can edit both primary and secondary addresses.
- Log in to eBay and visit the Update Shipping Addresses page.
- Click the Edit Address link next to it to edit the address. Fill out the form and select Ship to This Address to save your changes.
- Adding a secondary address allows you, for example, to occasionally receive some of your items at work.
- Add a new secondary shipping address by filling out the form under Add a New Address on the Update Shipping Addresses page. Your primary shipping address is the one eBay displays by default during the checkout process and therefore should be the address where you plan on receiving the majority of your items. During the checkout process, however, eBay displays a Change Address link that supports shipments to an alternative address — such as work or a summer house.
- Select a country, enter your name, address, and phone number and click Add New Address to finish adding your new secondary address.
- Deleting a primary address automatically sets the first secondary shipping address as your new primary address.
- Click Delete Address next to one of your shipping addresses to delete it from your account.
- Selecting a new primary address turns your existing primary address into a secondary one.
- Select Make Primary next to one of your secondary shipping addresses to make it the primary address.
How to Change the Delivery Address on eBay After a Purchase?
To do this you will need to immediately contact your seller as soon as possible to inform them of the change in your delivery address. You must realize that when you pay for your order, the seller has all rights to ship it to the provided address. If you provided the wrong address during the checkout process it is your personal mistake, If they didn’t ship your parcel already, they could change the delivery address on eBay. In this case, the seller simply provides their shipping carrier with different shipping details.
With the information contained in this article, you will be answered on all fronts concerning how to change the shipping address on eBay or how to change the shipping address on eBay after purchase. Thank you for taking the time to go through this article.