Financial statements are very important in the life of a person. Especially when you have many transactions per day that you need to pay for. And also, helps to accurately calculate your income, expenditure, and net worth.
Venmo is one of the top money-sharing apps. It allows you to send and receive money to and from your friends, family, and even business associates from the comfort of your phone.
Most people are still facing problems with how to check their statements through their mobile apps.
This article will teach you how to check your financial statement through the Venmo app.
Guide on How To Check Venmo Statement
People can exchange payments for goods and services using the well-known mobile app Venmo. Venmo has become very popular over the past few years because it is easy to use and convenient.
However, there are some things that you need to know if you want to make sure that your transactions are going through correctly. Checking your Venmo statement is simple. You can easily access your statement by going to your online banking account or through the Venmo app.
Once you have access to your statement, you can view all of the transactions that were made from your account during the past 24 hours. You can also see the dollar amount of each transaction and the date it was made.
This guide will provide simple tips on how to check your Venmo statement.
- Open the Venmo app on your mobile device and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Tap on the “you” button on the left side of the screen.
- Your statement will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also visit their website to check your statement.
- Visit the Venmo website (“venmo.com“) and sign in to your profile.
- Click “statement” to view your transaction statement.
- You can also download the statement to your phone or computer as a pdf file.
It is important to know that you can view your transactions from the time you signed up for Venmo to the present. But you can only view or download your statement for 90 days at a time.
Does Venmo Send Monthly Statements?
Yes, Venmo sends monthly statements to its users. This is in line with the company’s policy of always keeping its users informed and giving them the option to opt out if they do not want to receive these updates.
It is possible to stop receiving monthly statements from Venmo. If users no longer want to receive statements, they can sign in to their account and click on the “View Account Info” link on the main page.
Under the “Contact Information” section, they can select the “Statement Request” checkbox and uncheck the box for “Send Monthly Statements.” This will stop Venmo from sending statements, but users will still be able to view their past transactions and account balance.
How Far Back Can You Get Venmo Statements?
As mentioned earlier, Venmo allows you to view your statement up to 90 days the past. That is how far back you can view your statement. However, if you want to view your statement for more than 90 days, you will need to extend the search by multiple dates.
For example, if you want to get a statement from January 1st to June 30th. You will select January 1st- March 31st in one search and April 1st – June 30th in the next search. This will give you a total of 6 months of statements.
But ideally, Venmo only shows you 90 days of the transaction history.
How Do I Get My Venmo Statement From The Past 90 Days?
Venmo is a payment system that is used to transfer money from one person to another. The system is built on the idea of trust. People trust that if they send money to someone, the recipient will also pay them back.
This works because Venmo remembers your payment history. You can access your past 90-day Venmo statements on the Venmo website.
To get your past 90-day Venmo statement, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your Venmo account.
- Click on “Your Account” in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on “Transactions”
- Select “Past 90 Days” from the dropdown menu.
- From the calendar on the left, choose a date range.
- You will now see a list of all the transactions that took place during the selected date range.
- Select the transaction you would like to access.
- You will now be able to see the payment information for the selected transaction.
Venmo is a popular app that allows users to transfer money with each other.
If you haven’t received your Venmo statement in the past 90 days, there may be several reasons why.
Below are some possible causes and solutions:
- Your bank or financial institution blocked Venmo’s payment transfers because of outstanding debt or fraud investigation. To unblock payments, you’ll need to speak with your bank customer service representative and provide them with the relevant information about your account (name, address, etc.).
- You didn’t have enough funds in your Venmo account at the time of the transactions. This problem can be solved by adding more funds to your account or by using another method such as transferring money from a bank account.
- If you have not paid anything in the past 90 days, your account will be in “Pending Payments” mode. In this mode, you will not be able to make or receive payments. You will need to contact Venmo support to have your account restored.
- If you have paid something in the past 90 days but do not have the corresponding statement, you can request a statement from Venmo support.
- If you have lost your past 90-day Venmo statement, you can request a new statement from Venmo support.
By following the instructions above, you should be able to get your Venmo statement and also download it as a pdf file. And also, there are guidelines and procedures to follow if you are unable to view your Venmo account statement.
My Name is MIKKY, I’ve been on the internet for years building legit ways to make money online. I am a proud promoter of financial literacy (Making money, building wealth and investment). On this website, I try things out and share them with you guys. Read More about me on the about page.