Shein is a popular online fashion retailer that offers trendy clothing and accessories at affordable prices. If you’re a frequent shopper on Shein, you may have heard of the Shein Wallet, a convenient payment method that allows you to store credits and make purchases without having to use your credit card or PayPal account.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to use Shein Wallet to pay for your purchases on Shein. We’ll cover everything from setting up and activating your Shein Wallet to adding funds and making purchases. We’ll also discuss the benefits of using Shein Wallet for payment and answer some frequently asked questions about this payment method.
Whether you’re a new or existing Shein customer, this guide will help you make the most out of your shopping experience by using the Shein Wallet. So, let’s get started and learn how to use Shein Wallet like a pro!
Step-by-Step Guide on How To Use Shein Wallet
- Create a SHEIN account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one for free on the SHEIN website or app.
- Once you have created an account, you will need to verify your email address.
- Once your email address is verified, you can log in to your account and click on the “My Wallet” tab.
- You will see your wallet balance on this page. You can also view your recent transactions and pending refunds.
- To add money to your wallet, you can click on the “Top Up” button. You can top up your wallet using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
- To use your wallet balance to pay for a purchase, you can click on the “Wallet” button at checkout. You can then select the amount of your wallet balance that you want to use.
- You can also withdraw money from your wallet. To do this, click on the “Withdraw” button and enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about SHEIN Wallet:
- You can only use your wallet balance to purchase items on SHEIN. You cannot use it to purchase other products or services.
- If you return an item that you purchased using your wallet balance, the amount of the refund will be credited back to your wallet.
- The minimum amount that you can add to your wallet is $5.
- The maximum amount that you can add to your wallet is $1,000.
- The withdrawal limit is $100 per day.
- It usually takes 1-5 business days for the funds to be deposited into your account after you withdraw them from your wallet.
How To Withdraw From Shein Wallet?
- Go to the SHEIN website or app and log into your account.
- Click on the “My Wallet” tab.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button again to confirm.
The funds will be withdrawn from your SHEIN Wallet and deposited into the original payment method used to top up your wallet. This could be a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. It usually takes 1-5 business days for the funds to be deposited into your account.
Here are some things to keep in mind when withdrawing from SHEIN Wallet:
- You can only withdraw money from your wallet if you have a positive balance.
- The withdrawal limit is $100 per day.
- You cannot withdraw money from your wallet to another SHEIN account.
- If you have any pending refunds, you will need to wait for those refunds to be processed before you can withdraw money from your wallet.
How To Request For A Refund On Shein?
To get a refund for your Shein purchases it will have to be in one of the following situations:
- Go to the SHEIN website and sign in to your account.
- Click on “My Orders“.
- Find the order that you want to return and click on “Order Details“.
- Click on the “Return Item” button.
- Select the items that you want to return and click on “Next Step“.
- Select the reason for your return and upload any photos if necessary.
- Select your refund method and click on “Confirm“.
- Print out the return label and send the items back to SHEIN.
The shipping is free for the first return package for any order. However, if you have already returned one item from your order and later decide to return another one, a $7.99 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
The refund will be processed within 5 days after SHEIN receives your return. The refund will be issued to your SHEIN Wallet or the Original Payment Account, as per your request.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when requesting a refund on SHEIN:
- You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Items must be returned within 45 days of the purchase date.
- You must use the return label that SHEIN provides.
- If you do not return the items within 45 days, you will not be eligible for a refund.
How Long Do Shein Refunds Take?
According to SHEIN’s return policy, refunds are processed within 5 days after SHEIN receives your return. However, it may take longer for the refund to be reflected in your account, depending on your payment method. For example, if you are refunded to your credit card, it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear.
Here is a table of the estimated refund processing times for different payment methods:
If you have not received your refund within the expected time frame, you can contact SHEIN customer support for assistance.
Here are some tips to help you get your refund faster:
- Make sure that you return the items within 45 days of the purchase date.
- Use the return label that SHEIN provides.
- Package the items securely so that they do not get damaged in transit.
- Track your return package so that you know when it arrives at SHEIN.
- If you have any questions, contact SHEIN customer support.
Shein wallet is a subdivision of the shein website, it is a virtual wallet used to refund money used for paying for goods. It can only be used in purchasing on the shein website or shein stores.
However, you’d have to transfer to another account if you intend to use it somewhere else.