Zenith bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria. They are known for their quality service and customer service care. In this article, I will be discussing Zenith bank transfer code 2020. The codes are Zenith bank USSD code 2020. It is a short service code that helps you to manage your Zenith bank account from your comfort.
You can use Zenith bank money transfer code to pay bills, buy airtime, update VPN, check your bank balance etc. Zenith bank mobile banking is know as EazyBanking.
What is EazyBanking?
*966# EazyBanking is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data.
You must be an account holder to enjoy EazyBanking with zenith bank. You preferred phone number must be linked to you Zenith bank account.
How To Register For Zenith Bank Mobile Banking 2020
If your phone number have not been used before for Zenith bank mobile banking. Follow the steps below to activate.
- Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number
You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm the 4 digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance”
- You will receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts
Zenith Bank USSD Code Transactions Daily Limit
- Cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira) daily
- Cumulative transaction limit on Airtime top-up is N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) daily.
How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank 2020
Learn how to transfer money from zenith bank without atm card, how to transfer money from zenith bank through phone, how do I transfer from zenith to another bank, how can I transfer money from zenith bank to other banks.
To transfer money from Zenith Bank Account to any Banks in Nigeria, Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#). This must be done with a registered sim card. The phone number or sim card must be linked to zenith bank account.
You Can Do More With Zenith Bank Mobile Banking
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
Do you know that you can check your Zenith bank account balance from phone. This will save you from the stress of going to get bank statement.
To check for balances on any of your accounts, all you need to do is simply dial; *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Buy Airtime From Zenith Bank Using Zenith Bank USSD Code
Don’t run out of airtime again. To buy airtime for yourself and others Simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g. *966*1000*08104128059#) to buy airtime.
How To Pay Bills Using Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Do you that you can pay NEPA bills, television bills using Zenith bank mobile banking code.
- To pay your DStv and PHCN bills, simply dial; *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- To pay other Zenith Billers, simply dial; *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
I know that you have learned how to use Zenith bank EazyBanking to manage your bank account. This banking method is fast, convenient, secure and efficient.
Please share this article with family and friends.