I will be teaching you how to withdraw cash from your FCMB account using any ATM without using card. FCMB cardless withdrawal helps you to withdraw money anytime you are not with your ATM card. So if you forgot your ATM card, don’t worry.
All you need to do is to follow the guide below. So if you are not with your debit card, there is a way that you can withdraw cash from the ATM.
FCMB Cardless Withdrawal Via Biometric Data (Fingerprint)
Here is the new way that you can withdraw money from FCMB ATM without card. Follow the steps below and get it running. This method is secured and convenient. Learn How to use biometric withdrawal.
- Locate any FCMB ATM that has fingerprint withdrawal option enabled.
- On the ATM, initiate the Cardless menu
- Select fingerprint withdrawal
- Input Account Number (NUBAN)
- Place your right thumb on the Fingerprint scanner for 7 seconds and click proceed
- Input amount to withdraw
- Your fingerprint is verified and authorized for payment.
- Then wait for the ATM to dispense cash.
How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card Via FCMB Mobile App
Here is how to withdraw money from any bank ATM without card. This method is exclusive for FCMB users. So if you forgot your ATM card and you are where there is no FCMB ATM. Then use this method. It works both on FCMB ATM and other banks ATM.
- Login to FCMB mobile app ( Read this guide if you haven’t activated FCMB mobile banking app)
- Click on ‘Cardless Cash’ and select ‘Cardless’
- Complete the information in the tabs then click ‘Generate Paycode Token’
- Visit any ATM, push ‘Enter’ and select the ‘Paycode Cashout Option’
- Insert the 8-14-digit withdrawal code received
- Insert 4-digit Cash-Out PIN created
- Insert the amount and submit
- Please note that there is a withdrawal charge of N100 per transaction and you cannot withdraw more than N20,000 at once.
Hope this article on FCMB Cardless Withdrawal was helpful? If you encounter any problem use the comment box below to alert us. Don’t forget to share this article with family and friends.
Read more guide on FCMB banking on this website.