You know how painful it is to get to the ATM stand and remember that you forgot your ATM card. Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal saves you the stress of going bank to pick your ATM card.
Do you know that you can withdraw from fidelity bank ATM or any other bank ATM without your debit card. Hence you will be debit on your fidelity bank account. In this article, I will be teaching you how to withdraw from any bank ATM withdraw card and be debit on your fidelity bank account.
Since the introduction of mobile banking, the banking sector have been becoming easy and better. You can now enjoy cardless cash. This method is secured and safe. It beats the fear of losing your ATM details to the hands.
Features Of Cardless Withdrawal Fidelity Bank
- Single transaction limit is N20,000. Daily Limit is N100,000
- Works with phone numbers registered with Fidelity Bank
- Dependent on full network signal from telecom provider
- Money is deducted directly from your Fidelity Bank account
Benefits Of Fidelity Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- It’s a quick alternative when you need cash, and you are without your debit card.
- You can send details of transaction to a third party, without compromising your account or debit card details.
- You can also collect cash on any Quickteller enabled terminal nationwide.
- The entire transaction process takes approximately 10-20 seconds
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
How To Withdraw Cash From The ATM Without Card Using USSD Code
First, you need to activate Fidelity bank mobile banking codes on your device. If you haven’t done that read our guide on Fidelity bank USSD Codes. But, if mobile banking is activated on your device.
- Dial “*770*8*Amount#” on your registered sim card. Example – If you want to withdraw 10,000 naira *770*8*10,000#.
- Then follow the instructions on screen to generate an otp ( one time password to cash out from the ATM).
Once the OTP have been generated locate any nearby ATM.
- Press Enter button or any button on the ATM.
- Now Select Pay code.
- Enter your OTP and complete the next instructions.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal, then your ATM card pin.
- Wait patiently for the ATM to pay you.
MORE ON MOBILE BANKING
Hope this article on Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal was helpful? If you have any questions, use the comment box below to alert us. Our team will get back to you, as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to share this article with family and friends. Read more about Fidelity Bank mobile banking on this website. We are dedicated to solve your mobile banking problems.