Cardless withdrawal is the talk of the day in Nigeria’s banking sector. Every bank in Nigeria is now improving and advancing. Ecobank is not left out, recently they have introduced Ecobank cardless withdrawal. So if you have been searching for a way to withdraw from Ecobank ATM without your ATM card then you are at the right place.
Eco bank cardless withdrawal is created to help you withdraw from the ATM whenever you are not with your card. In this article, I will be showing you how to withdraw from the ATM card without your ATM card. This guide is exclusive for Eco bank users. You can check out other banks’ guides on this website.
So, if you forgot your ATM card, no need to worry. This article will help you out. Learn how to withdraw from the ATM without your atm card.
Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal Via Mobile App
You can withdraw money from Ecobank ATM without a card by using their mobile app. This mobile application has been designed to make banking operations easier for you.
First, you need to create a mobile app account. I have a full guide written to help you create and activate Ecobank mobile banking app. If you already have an account with them, proceed with the steps below.
- Log in to your mobile banking app account.
- Then select Xpresscash from the menu.
- You will be shown two things “Xpress point agency or ATM”. Choose the ATM option and proceed.
- Select the account you wish to withdraw from.
- An automatic 8-digit pin/token will be generated. This token is valid for 3 days.
- Once you have the 8-digit token, locate the nearest ATM stand and follow the guide below.
- Press Enter and select Xpresscash on the ATM.
- Then enter the 8-digit pin and complete other instructions.
- Then wait patiently for the ATM to dispense your cash.
How To Withdraw Money From Ecobank ATM Without Card Using USSD Codes
- Locate the nearest Ecobank ATM then follow the steps below.
- First, you need to activate Ecobank used code banking on your device. If you haven’t done that read our guide on Ecobank ussd code. Then proceed with the steps below.
- Dial *326#, and select cardless withdrawal.
- Choose the Xpresscash option.
- Then generate an e-token usually 8 digits.
- Press Enter on the ATM, then select Xpress cash.
- Enter your e-token and follow the instructions to withdraw.
- Once it is successful, wait patiently for the ATM to dispense your cash.
Yooo that’s easy ba? Yeah, it is. Now you don’t need to worry, any time you forget your ATM card at home. This saves you from getting your ATM card details into the wrong hands.
Hope this article on Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal was helpful. Use the comment box below to convey your mind to us. If you encounter any problems, let us know we will be glad to help you.
Please, don’t forget to share this article with family and friends. Read more about banking from our website.