In this article, we will be discussing what store can I load my cash App card to. You can load money on your Cash App card at Stores including Dollar General, Walgreen, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Walmart, and 7-eleven stores.
Alternatively, you can put money on the Cash app card with bank transfers. Inquire about fees with the Store Cashier.
What store can I load my cash App card to? Continue reading for a step-by-step guide and other alternatives to reload your Cash App Card.
What Store Can I Load my Cash App Card?
If my cash App balance is running low, What Store Can I Load My Cash App Card from? Cash App allows users to reload the Cash App card in different ways i.e. Online and In-Store.
Major Stores That Load Cash App Cards near you:
- Dollar General,
- Family Dollar,
- Rite Aid,
- Dollar Tree,
- 7-Eleven/ 711 Stores,
- And finally ATM.
To put physical cash and put money on my cash app card, Visit a Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS store, go to the cash counter, and request the cashier to load the money in your Cash App Card. Cashing fees may apply to put physical cash on your cash app.
Fees may apply for adding the funds to your card. However, there are no set fixed fees for all stores that work currently.
How to Add Cash to Cash App Card?
Before we continue with this article on what store can I load my cash App card, let’s discuss how you can add money to the Cash App card from your Cash App account if you have your bank already linked to it.
How to add Cash to Cash App Card:
- Step 1: Open Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Step 2: Click on the “My Cash” tab located in the left-hand corner of the bottom of your home screen.
- Step 3: On the “My Cash” page, tap on the “Add Cash” option.
- Step 4: Next, enter the amount of Cash you wanna add to your Cash Card.
- Step 5: After entering the precise amount of money to add to your Cash App, click on the add button.
- Step 6: The cash app will ask for identity confirmation to complete the fund transfer.
- Step 7: Use Touch ID or Enter your PIN Code or the password to confirm the transaction.
After adding the money to your Cash App wallet, you can go back to your homepage.
Loading Money to Cash App Card at Walgreens
Yes, you can add money to your Cash App Card at Walgreens with their cash deposit partners. Ask the cashier to make a deposit directly to your Cash App Card and Account.
The Cash card’s reloading fee may range between Walgreen Stores. You can either pay in cash or debit or credit card for the amount.
Walgreens is an American-based company and is a one-stop destination for pharmaceutical products along with a vast range of products related to electronics, skincare, Groceries, toys, cosmetics, and healthcare products.
How to add money to a Cash App card at Walgreen Departmental Store:
- Visit your nearby Walgreens store.
- Go to the cashier at the billing counter.
- Ask the cashier if you wanna load money to your Cash App card.
- The Cashier might ask for your phone number to check if you are a regular customer of Walgreens. If you are, in that case, the cashier might waive the $4 fee for adding money to your card.
- Hand over your cash card to the cashier along with real cash on the amount you wanna add.
- The cashier will then load money onto your Cash App card.
Loading Money to Cash App card at Walmart
To add money to your cash app card at Walmart. Visit your nearest Walmart store and go to the Walmart cashier and ask to deposit the cash into your Cash app account.
Walmart Cashier will take your account details and reload your account. Charges may apply for the reloading fee.
The Process is the same as before. Contact with the cashier and request to add money to your Cash card.
Again, the question in everyone’s mind is Does Walmart charge a fee for adding money to a Cash App card? Yes, Walmart does charge a fee to add money to your card. However, it can only be told by the cashier.
Unfortunately, the Money loading service for Cash App at Walmart is not available in every state of the country and the fee for adding money is also not fixed and varies from store to store.
The Cashier might add the money and it can take some amount like if your amount balance is in the thousands, in that case, the fees can range from almost $100 – $200 fee.
But If your amount is low, then there may be a lower fee. If you ask the cashier to add money to your cash app just after closing time 2 of Walmart store, then who knows? they may charge extra money for their extra time.
The fee for adding the funds is not fixed. There will be an extra charge for adding the money plus the amount which you want to add.
Provide the Cash App ID and details which are necessary for this process. And the Cashier will add the desired amount to your Cash App Card.
Also, note that the Money loading service at Walmart is not yet available in every state of the US.
Loading Money to Cash App Card at the Dollar General Store
Dollar General is a popular departmental store in the USA where you can buy pretty much anything that is needed in everyday life.
Again, you can add money to your Cash App cards by visiting the Dollar General store.
Steps to add money to Cash App Card at Dollar General Store:
- Visit any nearby Dollar General store.
- Directly ask the cashier available at the billing counter.
- Request the cashier to load money onto your Cash App card.
- Share your phone number with the cashier and hand over your cash card.
- Next, make a payment in cash to the cashier along with $4 instead of loading money onto your Cash App card.
- Once your card is loaded, you can now start spending your Cash App money in stores that accept Visa.
Whether you go to a Dollar store or Walmart store, the procedure is the same everywhere to transfer money or reload your accounts. All these exchanges may charge some fees to add money.
Loading money to Cash App card at Rite Aid
You can add or reload your cash app card at Rite Aid. Go to a Rite Aid Store and ask the cashier to deposit the cash in your account.
The cashier will then take your account details and add their Cash App card at the store with ease of mind.
Similar to the above stores, Rite Aid is also exchanging loads of money, transferring payments, and securing transactions.
You have to visit their office and ask the Rite Aid cashier to add the amount which you have, to your cash card account. It is the same as the Dollar store and other exchanges. You can add funds through these exchanges.
Loading Money to Cash App card at 7-eleven stores
You can deposit money in your Cash App Card at 711 Stores at retail locations with the cash deposit partners. At the 7-Eleven Stores, ask the cashier to deposit to your Cash App Account. Fees may apply to add money to your Card.
Loading cash in many other popular departmental stores at 7 eleven stores is similar to Walmart and the other retail stores.
Loading Money to Cash App card at CVS
Yes, you can reload your Cash App Card at a CVS store. Ask the cashier for help, provide the phone number you use to log into Cash App and hand the cashier the cash. There will be a reload fee to load your Cash App card at CVS.
How to Check the Cash App Card balance after loading money into it?
After your cashier has loaded money to your Card in any of the above-mentioned stores, make sure to always check whether the funds have been credited to your account or not before exiting the store.
Follow the procedure to check the Cash App card balance:
- Open Cash App on your Phone
- Log in to your Cash App account
- Click on the dollar sign located on the right side of the Cash App home screen.
- It will display your current Cash App balance
In conclusion, what store can I load my cash App card to? Personally, the easiest way to add money to my Cash App is via linking my bank account to a Cash App account.
However, if you don’t feel comfortable doing that, you can always visit any of the nearest stores we’ve discussed in this article.