You can now perform cardless withdrawal on Unity bank ATM. This article will show you how to use Unity bank cardless withdrawal code. You can now withdraw money from ATM without your ATM card. This works perfect and you will be debited on your Unity bank account.
Unity bank have listened to her customers and decided to go cardless. They have introduced the cardless withdrawal option. This will save you the fear of losing your ATM card, you don’t need your ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM again.
Requirements For Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- You must be an account holder with Unity bank Nigeria. This implies that you must have an existing bank account with Unity bank.
- You must have the sim card that you use to activate create your Unity bank account.
- You must have activated Unity bank mobile banking on your account. If you have not done that, CLICK HERE.
Now that you know the requirements, I will probably assume that you ready to proceed. Follow the steps below to perform cardless withdrawal.
How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without ATM Card Using Phone
This method uses Unity bank ussd codes, make sure you activate Unity bank ussd banking. If you have not read our guide on Unity bank Mobile banking codes.
- Dial *7799#
- Select 4 for cardless withdrawal.
Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Choose your 4 digits pin.
Enter your ussd pin.
- Cashout pay code will be sent to you as SMS.
- Locate the nearest ATM, pressure any button on the ATM.
- Choose pay code option on the ATM.
- Then enter the pay code digits sent to you as SMS..
- Enter your cashout pin that you generated, 4 digits code.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal.
- Then wait for the ATM to verify your details and dispense your cash.
- Dial *7799*8*Amount#. For instance if you wish to withdraw N20000, dial *7799*8*20000#.
- Follow the on screen command to generate a paycode
- Locate any nearest unity bank ATM or any bank ATM that has cardless withdrawal enabled.
- Press any button on the ATM.
- Then Select Paycode Cashout.
- Input the 8 to 14-digit paycode and the amount.
- Follow the next Instructions. Then Enter your pin.
- Wait for the ATM to verify you details and dispense your cash.
NOTE: The maximum amount that you can withdraw at a time is N20,000 per transaction. Remember to keep your pay code safe. Make sure that you use the pay code within 24 hours.
MORE GUIDES ON MOBILE BANKING
Hope this article on Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code was helpful? Now you can enjoy cardless withdrawal. If you have any question use the comment box below.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and family. Read more on digital banking on this website.